28. Admit what

1 month later

"I don't want to go back home" you say stomping your feet.

"Me neither but the dogs and Abigail are waiting for us back at home plus I remember when we first came here the only thing you were thinking of was going back to Abigail" Chris says putting the luggage in the cab.

"I know but I just love it here In Italy it so nice and calm unlike NYC the only thing there are shit tun of cars" you say to Chris as you bury your face in his chest.

"Yes I know but we have to go back home, How about we come here again when Abigail is older" Chris says wrapping his hands around you. You agreed.

You two fly back home in first class. You guys get out of the plane and walk to Chris's car. after an 1 hour drive you guys finally get home.

"Chris I'm going to take a shower" you shout so Chris can hear you from the kitchen. "Okay" he reply's. As you get in the shower you hear Chris sneak in and say "you know the honeymoon doesn't have to be over yet" Chris says with a flirty tone.

"What do you mean by that mr.Evans" you peak your head to look at him.

"Well we took a bath together but I don't remember taking a shower with you on are honeymoon" he gives you a smirk.

"Well then what are you waiting for" you say. Chris quickly takes of his clothes and hoped in with you. After taking a long shower you two get out.

"You know we should take more showers together it saves a lot of water" Chris says looking at your naked body as you dry yourself.

"I'll keep that in mind" you wink at Chris and walk out the bathroom naked. You two get ready to go pick Abigail and the dogs from Chris's moms house. You two get to the door and knock. You hear the dogs bark as the door opens. You see Scott Chris's brother open the door while holding Abigail. Before he could say anything you go and take Abigail from him and hug her tight

"ohh look at you, you have gotten so big. Aw mommy missed you so much" you say kissing Abigail all over her face.

"Nice to see you too, please come in" Scott says in a sarcastic tone letting Chris in. You didn't hear him you were to distracted by Abigail.

"So how was the honeymoon" Scott asks Chris.

"It was great, it's a nice place" Chris says

"Wow I'm surprised that you two went out of your bedroom I thought you guy would be to Busy having se-" Chris quickly put his hand over Scott's mouths to make him shut up cause Lisa walked in the room.

"Oh honey you are back, how was it ?" Lisa says happy.

"It was grea-" Chris says. Before he could finish his sentence he noticed that Lisa was talking to you.

"Oh it was great I really do enjoy being called Y/n Evans" you say letting out a small laugh.

"Well good you two had fun, me and Abigail had a lot of fun here as well. Isn't that right ?" Lisa says to Abigail.

After getting Abigail and the dogs you and Chris go back home. Chris goes on a walk with the dogs while you stayed at home with Abigail. You we're giving her a bath.

"Do you like the bubbles" you say to Abigail in a playful tone when all of a sudden you feel sick in your stomach you quickly go to the toilet and puke. You didn't hear Chris come in. He rubs his hand on your back in a circular motion trying to comfort you, like always. After puking you sit up straight looking at Chris who set beside you.

"Are you okay ?" Chris asks smiling.

"No Chris don't you even think about it" you say standing up you feel slightly dizzy. You take Abigail wrapping her in a soft towel as you walk to the nursery, Chris follows you.

"Oh c'mon. Really Y/n just admit it" Chris says walking after you to the nursery.

"Admit what CHRIS !" You say to him angry as you put a diaper on Abigail.

"Why the HELL are you mad" Chris reply's.

"Because I hate it when your right" you look at him.

Chris just smiles. "Your pregnant. How long have you known ?" Chris asks in a low tone.

"1 month and" you say trying to hide your smile as you put Abigail in a little dress.

"You new before the weeding ?" Chris asks while putting on a little flower headband on Abigail.

"I had my suspicions" you give him a smirk. Chris doesn't say anything he just slowly walks to you he holds on to you hips pulling you closer to him, he looks deep in your eyes then kisses you passionately not letting go. You could see he was happy.

Chris breaks the kiss and says "you know what is coming up ?"

"No ? Tell me" You say

Chris picks Abigail up and talks for her
"your birthday is coming Mommy"

You laugh "is that so, and what are you going to give mommy ?" You tickle Abigail little feet.

"A big kiss" Chris says in a baby voice. You and Chris just laugh.

"And what am I getting from you Chris ?" You say getting closer to Chris while he is still holding Abigail.

"Well that's a surprise" chris winks at you.

Thank you for reading Chapter .26

This chapter was short but I still liked it and I hope you liked it as well. This family is growing so fast <3