30. She always finds out

At lunch

"So y/n what are you having ?" Emma asks looking at the menu.

"Hmm I don't know. Everything looks so healthy" you say making an disgusted face.

"Well I thought you liked healthy" Emma looks at you knowing something was wrong. You just gave her a nervous smile. All of a sudden Emma stands up and says "boys me and Y/n need to go to the bathroom we will be right back so feel free to order something for us" Emma says grabbing your hand, dragging you to the bathroom.

"Ouch Emma let go of my hand" you say as the both of you get in the bathroom.

"Why do you hide this things from me ?" Emma says furious.

"Hide what Emma" you reply.

"The fact you are pregnant agin" Emma says her voice cracked a little, it sounded like she was about to cry.

"Are you really that mad at me for not telling you ?" You ask her. She just looks at you and smiles. Your jaw dropped "omg your pregnant as well" you both scream as you hug each other.

"I can believe it, how far ?"  You asks her.

"One month" she say you both scream again and hug each other. You breaks the hug and say "wait dose Mark know ?"

"No I haven't told him yet I was going to but then we got in a fight, and now I'm just waiting for the right time to tell him" Emma says
"now let's go get a cheeseburger" Emma says changing if the topic.

You look at her "you read my mind".

You both walk back to you table where Mark and Chris had all ready ordered food for you two.

"Finally you two are back, now we can eat" Mark says taking a big bite of his salad.

"Mmm me and y/n don't want to eat here any more" Emma says to Mark.

"What I just ordered are you, kidding me" Mark says annoyed.

Emma was going to say something but you cut her of and say  "me and Emma are going you can join us if you want but we won't be waiting for you" you say taking Abigail with you as you walk out. Chris quickly stands up so he can leave with you and Emma.

"What man you are leaving me here alone" Mark says to Chris.

"You don't want to mess with her she's pregnant" Chris says running after you. Mark just looks at the three of you walk out as he takes a deep breath and follows you guys.

"Look who decided to joins us" you say to mark as you get in your car. Emma and Mark went in there car while Chris you and Abigail were in your new car.

You and Chris look at each and say at the same time.
"I told Emma I was pregnant"
"I told Mark you were pregnant " you both let out a sigh of relief.

"Well I didn't tell her she kind of found it out by her self" you say nervously laughing.

"She always finds out" Chris laughs.

"You know Emma is also pregnant" you say as you drive to a burger place.

"What !" Chris says in surprise.

"Yeah but don't tell Mark he doesn't know yet" you say looking at Chris. You hear Abigail cry.

"Chris can you check on her" you say parking the car. You see Emma's and Marks car park beside yours.

"Y/n I think she is hungry" Chris says

"Okay I'm going to feed her you go in with Mark and Emma" you say getting out of the car and in the back seat.

"No I'm not going to sit in there with them alone" Chris says acting like a child

"Ugh Chris stop acting like a child. I'm not in the mood to listen too you complain. Just go in and keep them occupied while I feed Abigail" you say annoyed.

Chris doesn't say anything he gets out of the car and joins Mark and Emma at the burger place. After you were done feeding Abigail you go in side and join them all.

"Hey" you say walking to the table that they all set on. You saw that Chris had ordered your favourite meal for you.

"Hey baby momma" Emma says smiling.

"You sit on the table and give Chris a quick kiss in the cheek and say "I'm sorry". He looks at you and whispers back "it's ok" he then smiles.

You all eat and have a great time together. You guys said bye to each other and got back in the car. Chris decided that he would drive you guys back home.

"Chris I really am sorry for snapping at you like that earlier in the car" you say feeling bad for him.

"Hey hey is okay don't worry about it, plus I think you are very cute when you are annoyed at me" Chris just laughs it off.

"No it's not okay. Im always getting mad at you for no reason, but still you don't say anything to me" you say.

"Well because I'm always thinking, thinking of what I can do to fix the situation we are in. And if I say anything back it would just make things worse so I try keeping my mouth shut" Chris says.

"Ugh I hate how you are so nice and understanding" you say kissing Chris on the cheek. He just smiles. You guys get home.

"Ahhh were home finally" you say taking of your shoes.

"You know this day isn't over yet I have one more surprise" Chris whispers because Abigail was sleeping.

"But you promised no more surprises" you whisper back.

"Well I never said I promise plus you are going to like this one" Chris says walking in to Abigails nursery to lay her down. Chris comes back seeing you siting on the floor with pepper and dodger.

"Ever since Abigail came I haven't had anytime with the dogs" you say

"Yeah these are some special dogs" Chris say sitting next to you.

"If it weren't for these dogs we wouldn't be here" Chris says. "Now follow me" Chris grabs you hand and stands up.

Thank you for reading Chapter.30

I can't believe it I've all ready written 30 chapters.