8. I want all of you

As both of you sit in the car outside you're apartments leaning in for a kiss inches from each other and as your lips were about to get glued, dodger barked as he saw a little bird sit on the front of the car, you both jumped back away from each other.

"Umm I should get going thanks for today" you say awkwardly getting out the car and opening the back door of the Porsche to get pepper and her stuff  "bye bye dodger" you say in a cute baby voice as you and pepper leave.

"Did you have to ruin the moment bubba?" Chris says annoyed to dodger.

You walked up to your apartment and opens the door "welcome home" you say as pepper runs in the house, you cold here her nails scratch the shiny slippery floor as she ran around.

Later that evening

All you could  thinking about was Chris and that moment in the car you really wanted to kiss him it felt so right, you got lost in your toughets. Meanwhile pepper got in to your makeup bag and she had red lipstick all over her. You finally came back from your thoughts everything felt quite, a little to quite as you stand up and run straight to the bathroom, you see your makeup bag on the floor with all you makeup smeared on pepper and the bathroom floor.

"Oh pepper what have you done" you say as you start picking up the makeup and putting it in the bag again. She looks at you with red lipstick all over her.

"Come one let's get you cleaned up" you say as you lead her to the bathtub. All you could think of was Chris while you were cleaning pepper, that moment in the car just kept repeating in you mind you just wanted to run in to his apartment and kiss him. As you finish up cleaning pepper you got all wet and soapy so you changed in to a big baggy T-shirt and some sweatpants. You thought to yourself what would happened if you just went and knock on his door and kiss him. After you go and sit on the couch you say "screw it" as you stand up and run towards your door to go and kiss Chris.

You open the door and see Chris standing outside. He just looks at you as he slowly reaches the back of your neck and he pushes your lips to his lips, you feel his soft lips on yours, they were so worm you felt shivers run trough you whole body, you started walking back while still kissing him leading him in to your bedroom as he shuts the door behind him. He pushes you on the bed as he's hovering over you he takes of his shirt you cold see his tight abs, he had tattoos on his body and you could see his v-line. After he takes of his shirt he came back down and starts making out with you.

You felt both of your hands exploring his body, all of a sudden he stops. He looks straight in your eyes asking for permission to continue, you give him a small nood, he quickly takes of your shirt. He sees you stitches and built scars he stoped and looked at them. He gently runs his fingers on the scar then kissing it. He kissed your neck leaving marks behind. When he comes down to your bra he lifts you up so now you are sitting on his lap he kisses you gently on your chest as you feel his hands go on your back.

He opens the bra you feel it fall down as Chris just stairs at your chest. You push him down now you are hovering over him, as you go backwards taking off yours and his pants. You both get in bed and star kissing as all of a sudden you feel it go in so gently but still roughly, making your back arch up. It was painful but a good kind of pain the one you love, the one you get addicted to. As you feel him go in and out it started to get easier an more smooth. Things started to tense up a bit more as you were screaming without control, you heard the sound of him pounding in to you going in harder and deeper each time. You felt your nail dig into his back as you wrapped you legs around him. It was endless you felt you self finishing multiple times but this man kept going and going as you see him about to finish you hear you phone ring you ignore it at first but I keeps ringing so you stop and quickly check to see who it is, it's Emma. "Hey sorry I have to answer this" You say to Chris out of breath.

"Hey Em" you say breathing heavily.

"Oh hi I just wanted to check on you and see how you are doing" Emma says.

As you are going to answer her question you feel Chris's big fingers down there rubbing it hard and fast as he puts three fingers in, you scream.

"Is everything alright, why are you so out of breath" Emma asks concerned.

"I- I can't talk right now let's talk later" you say throwing the phone on the floor and start kissing Chris. He finishes in side of you making you feel so full. He pulls out making you feel weak and sore. You close your eyes breathing heavily. All of a sudden you feel his fingers go in so deep you felt it in you stomach as he says "I want all of you" and you just look at him and you guys take a round two witch you did not regret.

Thank you for reading Chapter.8

So I know the end was a little spicy but I hope you like it cause there's going to be a lot of spicy things coming later ;). And I'm maybe going to start posting twice a day.