46. Eww

Next day

You wake and see Chris staring at you. You look at him.

"you look so beautiful in the morning" Chris says smiling.

You smile back. Chris was naked and you were only wearing a big baggy T-shirt.

You sit up and take of your shirt reviling you tits.

Chris just stares at them.

"Happy early anniversary" you say putting your hand under the covers and on Chris's thick dick.

You gently start rubbing his dick making it instantly hard. You keep moving your hand in an up down motion giving Chris the satisfaction.

Chris grabs you waist and effortlessly puts you over him. So you are sitting on his hard dick while completely naked.

You slide your self back and forth on his big friend down there making it hard for both of you to resist.

You are sliding a lot easier on him because your pussy was wet.

Chris grabs your ass squeezing it tight. You get down, you felt your tits touch Chris's worm chest.

You two start kissing slowly and nicely.

Chris moves his hips up and down so his dick is rubbing your pussy nice and well getting all that moisture.

You guys had the sheets covering you up.

Chris quickly opens his side desk to get out oil, he opens the bottle and puts it all over his tight shiny abs, you take the bottle and pour some on you chest. You both were smooth and slippery by the oil.

Chris rubs the oil in to your chest with his big veiny hands, squeezing and kissing your tits and lower part of you belly.

The extra oil that you had on your hand you roughly massage it on to Chris's dick making hard to resist.

Chris holds your hips lifting you up so he could slide in to you, it went quickly and smoothly in.

You two change positions, now you are on your back and Chris is over you.

He opens your legs all the way getting a good view of that pussy. He takes the bottle and pours more oil on his dick to keep it wet.

The access oil he rubs in you pussy sticking his fingers in you every now and then. Getting everything nice and oily.

"Fuck me all ready" you say not being able to resist his touch.

"if you say so doll" Chris says with a smirk.

He puts his hands on the headboard of the bed to have more balance, he slides in smoothly making small hard pushes in you. He was grunting loudly.

You two had a deep I contact. Staring in to each others eyes, his blue eyes were sooo sexy.

As Chris is pounding in you, you two hear your bedroom door open. Chris quickly pulls out making you accidentally moan really loudly.

You two cover your self up by the sheets.

You guy hear lift foot steps walking towards you guys. Chris looks and sees Abigail walking.

She sees Chris and runs up to his side of the bed "dada" Abigail scream in excitement.

"Hi abi. Where is uncle Scott" Chris asks her.

She lifts up her shoulder and drops them down, giving Chris the I don't know look.

"How about you go look for him" Chris says. Still keeping him self covered. You were hiding under the bed sheets so Abigail wouldn't see you.

"Oki" Abigail says with a lisp. She runs out of the room screaming Scott's name.

You come out of the covers "phew" you say.

"She's so precious" Chris says smiling.

"I know just like you" you says smiling to Chris.

You two kiss.

"Wanna finish what we started ?" Chris asks with a smirk.

You giggle and jump on him.

You two finish and clean your self.

You two go down stairs to see Scott and Abigail playing with the dogs.

"There come the love birds" Scott says.

"Oh shut up" Chris says playfully punching Scott.

"So when are you leaving Chris ?" Scott asks.

Chris looks on his watch that you gave him for his birthday "after 3 hours" Chris says.

"Are you done packing ?" You ask Chris.

"Yeah" Chris answers.

Chris gives you a quick kiss on the lips.

"Eww look Mama and Dada are kissing" Scott points at you two.

"Eww" Abigail says.

You and Chris laugh and kiss again with more tongue to disgust them. Chris breaks the kiss.

"I should get going" he says.

"Yeah okay me and Abigail should also get going Emma is waiting" you say.

You go and get your bag and so dose Chris.

"Bye Scott" you and Chris say leaving the house.

You guys get out of the house.

"Abi say bye bye to daddy" you say to Abigail. She runs to Chris, he gets down on his knees and gives her a lot of hugs and kisses.

"Bye dada" Abigail says.

You walk towards Abigail and chris, you pick Abigail up.

"call me when you get there" you say getting a little sad that chris was leaving.

"I will take care of yourself and Abigail. Okay" chris says.

"I will I love you" you say getting closer to chris.

"I love you too" chris says kissing you on the lips then he kisses Abigail on the cheeks.

Chris drives in his car and you drive in yours.

"Abi you ready to go meet auntie Emma ?" You ask Abigail.

"Yahhh" Abigail says exited.

Thank you for reading Chapter 46.
I enjoy adding a little spice in the story ;)