49. CUT !

1 week later

You and Chris hadn't been talking much together because he was really busy shooting the movie. Scott went back to his house and Emma just had a baby so you wanted to give her and Mark some space. 

You and Abigail have been bonding but she still misses Chris a lot.

While you were dressing Abigail you heard your phone ringing. You answered with out even looking at who called.

"Hello y/n" you hear your mom say through the phone.

"Hey mom, how are you" you ask.

"Oh I'm fine I was just wondering if I could come visit you an Abigail, I was in the neighbourhood and I really wanted to meet my daughter and grandchild" you mother says.

"Of course we are always happy to see you"you say.

You two talked a little longer on the phone then ended the call.

Not long after the call ended you mom arrived at your house.

You guys set in the kitchen talking and drinking coffee.

"How's dad ?" You ask her trying to make some conversations.

"Oh he's good he has started a new project in the garden where he's building a little playhouse for Abigail. He is so busy with it he doesn't even know I here" your mom says.

"Aww she's going to love it" you say.

"How's Chris ?" your mom asks.

"I don't know actually we haven't talked much. The last time I talked to him was like a week ago but we text every now and then" you say missing Chris a lot.

"Why don't you just go to Canada and visit him ?" Your mom says. It was a nice idea.

"I mean I could but I think it's a little to much for Abigail first Italy and now Canada she's only one, I don't want to travel with her to much plus I'm starting work next week" you say.

"I'll just take care of Abigail and you can go meet Chris for five days then come back home just in time for work" your mom says. She really wanted you to meet Chris.

"As nice as it sound I can't" you say.

"Why you miss him don't you ?" Your mom asks.

You nod a yes.

"Then go meet him it's a one hour flight" she says.

"Yeah okay I'll surprise him" you say.

Next day

Your mom was staying at your house with Abigail and the dogs while you were going to Canada.

At the airport

You go and buy you self something to eat before you go on the plane. While you were waiting in line to pay you felt a tap on your shoulder.

You turn around to see two teenage girls.

"Hi sorry if we are bothering you but can we take a picture with you" one of the girls ask. They both looked nervous.

"Yeah of course" you say. One of the girls picks up her phone and takes a selfie.

"Thank you so much have a nice day" they say walking away.

"You too" you say happy. It wasn't that bad being married to an actor.

You get on the plane.

1 hour later

Your plane finally landed, you walk out of the plane and get your bag, it was a very small bag because you were travelling alone for only five days. 

As you start walking out of the airport you feel your phone vibrate in your pocket, you check who was calling, it was Chris.

"Hi" you answer exited to surprise him.

"Hey sorry we haven't talked since last week I've been so busy" Chris quickly says.

"It's okay. Hows the movie going ?" You ask Chris.

"It's going great four more hours of shooting then finally I get a break from acting. I have three whole days free" Chris lets out a sigh.

"That's great I'm so exited to see you- I mean see the movie" you quickly correct you self, you almost gave away the surprise.

"Yeah. Wait where are you" Chris asks. He heard a lot of talking.

"Ohh I'm at the mall" you stutter a little.

"What are you doing at the mall ?" Chris asks.

"Ohh you know to guy some gifts for Emma's little baby boy Max" you say lying.

"Okay you have fun I don't want to bother you. I'll call you later tonight when I'm free" Chris says ending the call.

You take a taxi and go on set where the movie was being shot. When you get there the staff instantly new who you were so they let you watch Chris shoot a scene.

There was a crying sense going on Chris was very good at fake crying.

You just smiles looking at him, He didn't see you.

"CUT !" You hear the detector shout.

You see Chris stand up wiping away his tears he looks up to see you sitting there his face immediately lit up with joy, he dose a little run and walks to you. You thought he would hug you but no he went straight in for a kiss.

"What are you doing here" he asks.

"I missed you" you say.

He smiles.

Chris shows you around, you get to meet all his friends on set.

You and Chris go on a small walk.

"How long are you staying here ?" Chris stops and asks.

"Five days" you answer.

"Perfect we have plenty of time together" Chris says smiling.

You smile back.

Later that day

You guy had lunch together and went back to the hotel which Chris was staying at. You two laid on the bed.

"Finally now I'm free and I can have you all to myself" Chris says rolling over you and kissing you.

You blush.

Thank you for reading chapter 49.
Omg 220 people have read my first chapter I can believe it thank you all.