44. I trust you

At the zoo

"Chris look at the llamas " you say exited

"Wow look at that big one" Chris points at a bigger llama.

"Look abi" you say

"Llam- mama" Abigail says.

"Yeah that's right llama" you put Abigail down and hold her hand. She was old enough to stand up on her own she just needed a little help with walking.

Chris looks at you shocked.

"What ?" You asks him.

"Abigail just said mama" Chris smiles.

"No she said llam- MAMA. Abigail said mama omg Chris can you believe it" you say picking Abigail up and hugging her tight.

"Say it again abi" you say to Abigail. You started tearing up, happy tears.

"Mama" Abigail says giggling.

Chris walks closer to you two and wraps his arms around you.

"Abi now say papa" Chris says.

"Papa" Abigail says.

"That's my little girl" Chris says kissing Abigails cheek.

After looking at all the animals at the Zoo you guy went back to the hotel.

You were in the bathroom getting ready because you guys were going out for dinner and Chris was playing with Abigail.

"Y/n look at this" Chris shouts.

You peak your head from the bathroom to look at Chris and Abigail, you see Abigail taking her first steps on her own with out any help from Chris.

"Ohh look at my little girl all grown up" you say getting down on your knees, Abigail walks to you and gives you a little hug.

"Next thing we know she will be going to kindergarten" Chris says.

"Not quite yet she still has four years" you remind Chris.

Chris just chuckle

20 min later

"Y/n are you ready ?" Chris asks walking in the bathroom. He walks in and just looks at you speechless.

"So what do you think ?" You asks Chris giving him a whole 360 of your dress.

"You look beautiful" Chris says walking up to you he holds on to you hip pulling you in for a soft moist kiss.

"Mhm I love you" you say while still kissing.

"I love you too" Chris slaps your ass and breaks the kiss. You giggle.

"Okay let's go" you say walking out of the bathroom holding Chris's had, he follows.

At the restaurant

"Can I take you guy's order ?" The waiter asks.

"Yes have One medium rare steak" Chris says.

"And for you two ?" The waiter asks talking to you and Abigail.

"For her we will have Mac n cheese and for me I'll take the pesto chicken please" you say ordering for you and Abigail.

"Okay is that all ?" He asks.

"Oh and two glasses of champagne and some apple juice for the little one" Chris says.

"Okay" the waiter says giving you guys a smile and leaving.

While you guys waited for the food you and Chris were talking.

"So you exited to start shooting ?" You ask Chris.

"Yeah especially because I play the main character" Chris says smirking.

"will there be any kissing scenes ?" You ask Chris crossing your arms.

"I don't know" Chris looks away.

"Will there be sex scenes" you ask trying to get his attention.

"Ohh look are food is here" Chris changes the subject.

The waiter puts the food on the table "enjoy" he says leaving.

You guy start eating. After every few bites Chris took he would stop and give Abigail a spoon of her Mac n cheese, basically feeding her.

"You know I don't mind, I trust you" you say.

"Huh" Chris says confused.

"It's okay if you have sex or kissing scenes I trust you. And I know those scenes mean nothing you are just acting" you say looking up at Chris and smiling.

"Thank you for trusting me" Chris leans over the table and kisses you on the lips.

You both break the kiss because you hear Abigail laugh.

"What are you laughing it" Chris says to Abigail tickling her.

Back at the hotel

"Okay don't get mad but I brought few gifts for Abigail" Chris says putting a lot of boxers on the bed.

"How can I get mad I also brought gifts for her" you put few more boxes on the bed.

You both laugh.

Abigail opens her gifts she was more excited with her wrapping paper and cardboard boxes rather then her actual toys.

"Look At this doll" Chris shows Abigail trying to make her play with her new toys but she was to distracted with boxes.

Few hours later when Abigail had fallen asleep you and Chris were in bed talking.

"Chris ?" You say getting in to Chris's arms cuddling with him.

"Mhm" he answers pulling you closer to him.

"I'm sorry" you say.

"Why ?" Chris looks at you.

"That I haven't been with you or Abigail for the past two months" you say hugging Chris tighter.

"It's okay you needed the break" Chris says being understanding as always. You just smile.

"I have to ask you one thing it has been bothering me for two months" you admit.

"Sure what is it" Chris says.

"Remember when I had just gotten back from the hospital, you were alway talking on the phone and I know it wasn't Scott I heard you talking about the Erickson's. What was that about ?" You ask Chris.

He was a little surprised by your question but still answered "I was talking to a police officer and my lawyer" Chris says.

You did not expect that answer.
"Why were you talking to a lawyer?" You ask curious.

"The man that led you to the miscarriage his name is Sam Miller the Erickson's hired him to  hurt you and are little baby. No one believed me at first but I managed to convince them and I was right. They all are in jail right now" Chris tells you.

"Oh my god I can't believe it they are still trying to hurt me. I don't know what I did, why are they doing this to us. What me and Nick had that was 7 years ago why are they still after me" you say panicking a little.

"Hey hey it's okay just relax they are gone for good I promise" Chris comforts you. 

"Thank you Chris really I don't know what I would do with out you. I love you" you say kissing Chris.

"I love you too" Chris kisses your forehead and cuddles with you. You guy fall asleep.

Thank you for reading chapter 44
Hope you enjoy