86. City of love

As you and Chris get outside Emma and Marks room you two hear loud moaning sounds.

"Ugh are they really ?" Chris asks with a very familiar disgusted face. You just lightly smile.
"And we are being rude ?" Chris asks looking at you

"Hey this is a good thing" you say to him

"No I'm starving" Chris act's like child

"But they are having sex, that's good" you say

"Of course it's good, it's Sex !"

"No I mean this is good they are bonding maybe they are having second thoughts on the whole divorce thing" you say

"Y/n ! Can we just leave ?" Chris was obviously annoyed.

"Fine" you say. You get your phone from your pocket and text Emma the location of the fancy restaurant. You and Chris get a cab.

At the restaurant

You and Chris walk in "names ?" A man at the front asks

"Evans" Chris answers

"Yes I see, follow me please" he says. You and Chris follow him to a fancy table by a big window showing a whole view of the city. It was a table for four but Mark and Emma were a little busy in there thing so they just join you two later.

"Ohh Chris look at the view" you walk up to the open window, the perfect cold air on your ears and cheeks. Giving you light goosebumps.

"It was hard to get a table by this view" Chris gets behind you, wrapping his big muscular arms around your waist.

"Thank you I Love it" you you turn your head back and look at Chris

"Anything for you" Chris taps a small kiss on your lips "now let's check the menu" he says. You two sit on the table and look through.

"I'm In the mood for a good lobster" you say to Chris

"Mmm that sounds nice" he answers "I'm thinking of getting a medium rare steak, with some wine sauce. Chris signals a waiter to come take your order.

"Bonjour, ready to order ?" The waiter writes down the orders then leaves.

"let's get some fresh air" You suggest, Chris agrees. You two go up to the window again looking the Eiffel Tower.

"You look beautiful tonight" Chris moves a strand of hair from your face, tucking in behind your ear. "Its like I'm falling in love with you all over again" he says.

You smile and look at him "I remember the night when we said are first I love you" you tell Chris, he smiles also remembering the night "I remember I was helping Emma with all the wedding stuff then I came home and started to cry"

"Ohh yeah I remember why were you crying ?" Chris asks

"I really don't know, I think I was pregnant with Abigail back then or something" you two laugh it off. You put both your arms on Chris's shoulder as you give him a light kiss. "Now let go back to are tables"

"Good idea" you and Chris hold hand and get back to your seats.

While waiting for you meal Chris got a call "excuse me, I'll be right back" you nod. Chris walk away. You take your phone out of your purse and check on Emma

~~~~

You: hey Em, are you and mark coming ?

Emma: no we all ready came ;)

You: your so childish hahahah

Emma: hahah
Emma: we are on are way. We will be there in five.

You: okay great
You: then later tell me everything that happened with you and mark.

Emma: will do
Emma: have you and Chris already ordered ?

You: yeah

Emma: okay see you

~~~~~~~

You put your phone back in the purse as Chris get back to the table.

"Everything okay ?" You ask

"Yeah just some work" Chris says "talking about work, when are you starting again ?" Chris asks

"I really don't know. Next month maybe" you answer

"Where's the food I'm starving" Chris looks around "have you talked to Emma. When are the two sex-Machine coming ?"

"Ohh we already came" Emma says as she winks at you two

"Really Emma same joke twice ?" You say not impressed

"Oh c'mon let me have this one it's funny, right ?" She asks Mark

"Uhh-" she steps on his shoes "ahh yes it's funny Ha ha" Marks says. You all laugh.

The meal you and Chris ordered was already hear but Mark and Emma had to wait a bit longer for there's. You all finish up eating and go out on a walk around the Eiffel Tower. You and Chris go get some ice cream while mark and Emma were talking about something- they looks pretty happy so you weren't to worried about them. You and Chris get the ice creams and start walking back to Emma and Mark.

"What you two talking about ?" You ask as you hand Mark his mint ice cream

"Should we tell them ?" Emma asks Mark

"Yeah let's say it at the same time" Marks says exited. You had never seen them both this happy together or agree on something.

"We are moving to France !" They both say at the same time.

"Wow that's great !" Chris hugs them, he was obviously happy for them, but you on the other hand weren't exactly happy, your best friend she's going to move to a whole another country far away from you. You can only see her on holidays or maybe not even then. This is a big life changing decision.

"Wow guys um what made you two want to move here all of a sudden ?" You ask

"It's the city of love. Here me and mark are happy. We want are marriage to work" Emma says

Is she serious ?

"Wow Um that great I'm happy for you two,
I really am" you say. Chris noticed something was off with you. You hug both the couple with an awkward hug.

For a weird reason you feel sick to you stomach, was it the lobster ?

Thank you for reading chapter. 86
Sorry for posting late I'm putting up a new posting schedule on my profile bio, so go check it out.