82. Revenge

Dinner time

You and Chris wait for Emma and Mark who joined you guys after 10 min.You four just sat there awkwardly going through the menu

"Bonjour" a waiter says to you guys breaking the awkward silence "you guys ready to order ?" 

You all order.

"Paris is nice" Mark says trying to make small talk.

"Yeah" Chris answers. You and Emma burst out laughing "what ?" both Mark and Chris ask you two

"Do you guys really have to be this awkward ?" You ask them

"Yeah it's not like the first time you have heard Ne and Mark" Emma laughs

"Actually it is Emma" Chris says with a sassy mood "and hopefully the last" he later adds in

"Hey I've walked in on you and Y/n multiple times that's never awkward" she makes a point

"Okay fine fine. Can we just forget this ?" Chris begs

"Let's try and enjoy are meal" mark takes Chris side. You and Emma look at each other letting out small laugh

Your dinner comes you all eat and go out on a walk. You and Chris hold hands looking at the Eiffel Tower. It was beautiful in the dark as the lights twinkling on it looked like stars falling down from the sky.

You and Chris stop "You know I love you very much" Chris kisses you softly and gently

"Yeah I know" you say in between the kisses
"I love you too"

"Can you two love birds stop making out like some high schoolers" Emma yells "come on we are going on a horse carriage" she calls you two. She and mark were more childish and crazy while you and Chris are very chill and romantic.

"We are coming" Chris says placing one last kiss on your lips. You two get on the carriage joint the crazy couple.

"What's the plan for Tomorrow ?" You ask everyone

"Were we suppose to have something planned ?" Marks asks

"Well yeah we are in Paris" you say "we are not going to sit all day in are hotel rooms"

"I mean I don't mind if we do" Emma says in a jokingly tone as she kisses Mark. It's okay when people kiss But when they straight out start making out that gets a bit uncomfortable, but you were used to it but Chris wasn't.

"Should we give them some privacy or ?" Chris whispers to you

You let out a small laugh.

Through out the whole night you noticed Chris was very quiet and wasn't enjoying anything you guys did. He didn't complain to you about it he just watched You, Emma and Mark have fun.

Back in the hotel room

You walk out of the steamy shower seeing Chris on the bed, he was reading a book

"Hey you okay ?" You walk up to Chris and sit down on the bed. You only wore a white cozy robe. "You didn't say anything all night" you say to Chris "did I do something ?" You ask

Chris sets his book away and fold his reading glasses "no you didn't do anything" he tells you "it just I don't really fit in with You three..." he says "I'm sorry I'm not trying complain I love having them around but I don't always have the best times with them" he admits

"Hey it's okay to complain sometimes" you get closer to Chris "I get it, you planned this trip for us two. I'm more with them then you...... I'm sorry" you give Chris a kiss on the cheek "you could of said something if you weren't having fun"

"I could never do that you were having so much fun, you deserve to be happy even tho I'm not" Chris says being the nicest husband ever

"I can never be happy without you" you lay down next to Chris, there was a silence in the room. "Chris ?" You call his name

"Yeah ?" He looks at you

"Are you down for some revenge ?" You ask him with a smirk.

"Always" he answers

You giggle and get on top of Chris

You bend down kissing him as he slowly open your robe sliding it down you shoulders. You get on your knees, Chris lifts up his hip removing his pyjamas, you sit back down on him. You take off the robe and he gets rid of his shirt.

On the night stand was a bucket filled with ice and a bottle of champagne, Chris gets an ice cube and puts it in his mouth. He sits up resting his head on the headboard as you chest is in his face. He slides the ice cube on your nipple circling it, you let out small moans building up the friction.

The cold cube falls out of Chris's mouth down to his dick and your wet pussy melting on you two.

You put your hand down to his cock stroking it on the tip. Tonight you wanted to pleasure Chris. Your hand movement got rougher and Chris's moans got louder. You kiss him slowly making his lips wet and moist.

As it got to the part where he gets in side you, you guys get interrupted by a phone call from Lisa, Chris's mom.

"It's Ma" he tells you "you can talk to the kids" he says

"Ignore it, tonight it's all about you" you keep kissing him. Chris puts the phone away. You hold the cock sticking it in your wet entrance, you let out a small cry-moan. "I forgot how big you are" you scream/moan with a shaky breath.

Chris pushes your hips down, going all the way in you, so deep you felt his balls in you. You just sit on him not being able to move. Chris grabs your hips gently moving you back and forth, you went slowly holding on to the headboard for support.

"Agghhh fuck" you moan out as your body gets used to the size, Chris holds your hip as he's about fuck up into you "No, you relax and enjoy" you push his head back to the headboard. Your start bouncing up and down making Chris moan in more pleasure then ever.

Emma and Mark

"Shit they have been going at it for an hour" Emma complain by the porn like sounds coming from your and Chris's room.

"When will they stop ?" Mark covers his ears with pillow.

Thank you for reading chapter 82.
Chapter 80-85 will be a lot of smut.