Chapter 44

John B's POV

I walk back into the living room where Laila and Angelo sit, as she's finished up crying but still extremely puffy in the face and as pale as a ghost.

"You guys are getting up at 7 tomorrow morning to go home.. I'm so sorry Laila." Cassie says, after hanging up the phone with who I would assume was Katie or Ron. Angelo stands up, and I sit down on the couch next to her, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her to my chest.

She buries her head in my chest, and I make sure she's tightly in my embrace. It's already 5pm, and today's flown by. My life feels like a movie right now, and I can't even imagine how hers feels.

After a little while of silence, I notice she's fallen asleep right on my chest, and it's beginning to get dark outside. My time perception is horrible, but I'd say it's about 8:30pm. I gently move out from under her, and think about my options. It's been a long day already and we've got to be up early.

I could either leave her here and let her sleep on the couch, or I could carry her back to her bed. I decide to go with the second option and gently pick her up bridal style, and she stirs slightly but just lays in my arms.

I maneuver my way back to the shared bedroom we have, and set her down in her bed, under her covers while Angelo follows, sitting on his couch. I pull the covers over her and get ready to walk over to my bed, but before I can she grasps my wrist and looks up at me.

"Do you mind staying over here..?" She asks me, her voice frail and weak. I look down at her to meet her greenish-blueish eyes looking up and straight into mine. Without saying anything, I walk over to the door and close it softly, and flip the light switch off.

I lift the covers off of her temporarily and climb into the small twin bed with her, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her to me and holding on to her tightly. As soon as I know she's back asleep and can feel her chest rise and fall slowly, I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Payton's POV
I wake up and read the alarm clock in my room, and it reads 6:02. I roll out of bed and get dressed, rather happy to be going home. I guess this wasn't truly that bad, we were gone for a day. Less than a day, actually.

I feel guilty for being mad at Laila, it truly wasn't her fault and now I just feel horrible. As soon as I finish getting dressed, my phone rings, from my Mom. I answer and say hello good morning, and she says "The plane just landed in Georgia, get your stuff together so Cassie can drive you guys there. I love you guys and be safe!"

I never unpacked my bags so they're all put together, and I walk into Angelo, Laila, and John B's room and flip on the lights, gaining no reaction from them. John B and Laila are cuddled up in the same bed, and I guess Angelo moved from the couch into John B's bed.

"You guys need to get up and get ready." I say in a loud voice, causing all three of them to groan and turn over to look at me. I just stand there in the doorway, waiting to make sure atleast one of them actually gets up.

John B takes the first action and rolls out of bed, stretching and yawning. They all slept in their clothes from yesterday, disgusting. But whatever, not my problem.

I leave the room and bring my bags out to the minivan, placing them in the back. Not too long after, the rest of them follow and place their bags in the back, and my grandma comes out and gets in the car.

I get in the passenger seat and everybody else climbs in the back. The ride to the airstrip is fairly silent besides my grandma talking about how she enjoyed seeing us, and wants us to come back sometime on better circumstances to visit, which as much as I love her, wouldn't like.

I might be a bit spoiled, but I'd rather her come see us. We have enough bedrooms for everybody to have their own, and we just have more stuff to do and more space. She and my grandpa come up every now and then and stay for a week or two, but they haven't recently.

We arrive at the runway and load all of our stuff up into the plane, climbing up the foldable stairs into the jet. I take a seat, as do the rest. We wave goodbye to my grandma as the door closes, and I sit back and close my eyes for the short ride.

Laila's POV
For whatever reason, I'm no longer upset about what my Dad did. I don't want it to be my problem, it's NOT my problem. I want to let go of it and leave it in the past. I need to move on and accept that he can't hurt me anymore and that my life is changing, rapidly.

The plane lands, and we unload our stuff into two separate cars. Katie gives me a sympathetic smile and greets me, wrapping me in a big hug. I want to ask her if this still means John B can stay here, but I'm too scared of the answer.

She asks me if I'm holding up okay, and I tell her the truth. That I'm no longer bothered and just want to forget about the complete shit I've been going through, and she says she understands. The ride back to the house is silent, but I can't take it anymore.

"Does he have to go back home..?" I blurt out. Katie looks in the rear view mirror, confused. "Who?" she asks me, and Payton looks at her for the answer too. Angelo and John are in the car with Ron, so I figured now was the time to talk about it.

"Oh." she says. "Actually, me and Ron discussed that last night. We feel sympathetic for his case and have decided he CAN stay, but there will be rules that will be discussed between you two and me and Ron when we get back." She says, and I sigh with relief.

We pull up to the house and Ron tells us things are finally completely back to normal, and has us take our bags to our separate rooms. Angelo asked if he could move up to the third floor, and that he liked the room up their better.

Ron agrees, and says that means John B will need to take Angelo's old room, All the way down the hall from mine. "Speaking of which, I need you two to see me and Katie in the living room really quick." Ron says, addressing me and John B.

We follow Katie and Ron in there, and all take seats on the couches. "So John B is allowed to live here and stay here, under these conditions." Ron says, and I catch John B smiling out of the corner of my eyes.

"You two will not sleep in the same bedroom. You each have a room, and that is where you will sleep. And no funny stuff, and by that I mean no sex. You two are far too young for that. No need for either of you to see eachother naked. Quite frankly, that's all that needed to be said. John B, you are welcome to anything in this house." Katie says, and Ron looks at us in agreement.

"Yes sir." Me and John B both say, almost exactly at the same idea. After that, we stand up and head upstairs. John B heads off to his room to unpack his clothes and make his room more homey, and Ron told him he can go home and take whatever he wants, now that my Dad isn't an issue.

I go off to my room, doing the same. When I'm finished, I take my phone out and redone load my social media, logging back into everything. One thing I haven't done yet is create a snapchat account, so I hop on that.

A/N:::: u guys struggled to get 40 votes soooo 30 for the next chapter