Chapter 41

Laila's POV

John B takes a seat in the chair next to me, his hair all tangly and wild from being in bed. I grin at him, just genuinely glad that he's here and that I have him. He's helped me through so much and I'm just lucky to have him.

Angelo still sits over in his chair, looking rather pale and concerned. John B seems to pick up on it too because he shoots me a "wtf?" type of look, and I shrug my shoulders in confusion. It seems like Angelo keeps looking over at me, and I still can't figure out why. It's kind of sudden and weird, but oh well.

After a few minutes of silence, Payton comes into the room, causing ALL of us to wince and groan. "I'm sorry for my attitude or whatever, I just hate this situation." she says to all of us, and I just nod, knowing that it's my fault. "Then stop being a bitch about it.." John B says, and she rolls her eyes, opening her mouth to reply but closing it shortly after.

"I don't know about you guys, but I really need a shower.." John B says to our group, and the rest of us negatively nod. I take regular showers so I don't need one just yet, and Payton's the same way. "I mean, the bathrooms all yours if you want it." Payton says, and John B looks over at me with a look.

"What?" I ask him, and his facial expression changes to a soft look. "Will you be alright if I go and shower?" he asks me, and I giggle and nod. He worries too much. "I'm not a child, go take a shower loser." I playfully tell him, and push him softly. He smiles at me and stands up, leaving the room.

I focus my attention on Angelo, who hasn't said a word in the past few minutes. "You alright?" I ask him, and he nods. "Do you want to go for a walk or something?" he blurts out, and I tell him of course. As soon as we put on our shoes and exit the house, I ask him what's going on.

"Okay listen, I need you to be honest with me and not lie to me." He mumbles, and worry fills my body. What could this possibly be about? "Yeah, what's up?" I ask him, stopping in my tracks and turning to face him, anxiety filling my body.

"Why'd you do it?" He asks me, and a million different things run through my mind. What in the hell is he talking about? I give him a look of confusion, and he just stares at me with a very serious look. "Do what?" I ask, and he looks at me while frowning.

"This.." He says, slightly lifting up my shirt exposing the scabs across my stomach. Everything goes dead silent and I yank my shirt back down. I can feel the heat rushing to my cheeks, making me flustered. "It was a mistake.." I say, avoiding eye contact while he stares me in the face.

"That's not healthy, please don't do that." he says in a serious, stern voice, making me feel even worse. I don't say anything, and his voice softens. "Listen. I've done it too, I get it. I'm here for you, you just have to talk to me.." he says, and I can feel tears prick my eyes.

I hate situations like these, they just feel inescapable and heavy. Like I can't explain how anxious I get, it's too awkward for me. I nod at him and he just stands there, and I wait for him to do something or initiate what happens next. I just want John B right now.

I thought we were just going on a walk, and yet we've  barely left the driveway and I want nothing other than to run back inside and hide under some blankets. Since it's clear he isn't going to do or say anything else, I head back for the front door, speed walking as quickly as possible.

Angelo follows me and I start to semi panic, heading straight for the bathroom because I know he won't follow me in there and try to talk to me about anything else. To my surprise (and pleasure), the bathroom door is unlocked as soon as I get to it, and I throw it open and hurl myself inside.

"WHAT THE F-" I hear John B y'all from behind the shower curtain, and he calms down as soon as I offer him a suddle "shhhhhh." "Laila what the hell???" He asks, with high concern. I decide not to talk about what happened earlier, because it's just absolutely awkward and I don't even want to talk about what I did to myself again.

"I just missed youuuuu.." I say, trying my hardest to make myself put up a front and sound believable. I turn to the bathroom door and lock it behind me, just in case. "But I'm showering, cutie." John B says, making me blush and smile like an idiot. I love that name, it makes me really happy. "I don't careeeee" I say, and he chuckles.

"Then come here.." He says, causing my heart to skip a beat. He wants me to... get in the shower with him? What in the world? "...In the shower?" I ask him, and he chuckles yet again. "Yes, silly. I won't look if you don't want me to, but I miss you too." He says. making me feel warm and giddy inside.

I deeply inhale and begin to take my clothes off, and then proceed to pull back the shower curtain just enough for me to slip into the shower with him. His gaze stays fixed on my face, and he puts a hand on my bare waist and pulls me towards him in the water for a kiss.

I hold my breath as the water begins to hit me, while our bodies slightly touch eachother while we kiss. I've never done anything like this with anybody, but I love the way it feels. It's amazing, needles to say, breathtaking. I make the first move this time and deepen the kiss into a make out session, grabbing at the back of his neck with one hand and tugging on his wet hair with my other hand.

His hands begin to roam, one staying firmly planted on my bare waist, and one exploring lower, grabbing my ass and squeezing it gently with his hand. I inhale slightly at the movement while we kiss, and I can feel him smirk against my lips while our tongues fight for dominance.

He breaks the kiss to catch his breath, and in the process, gently pushes me up against the shower wall. I take a minute to take in how perfect this man is, water dripping down his face and all. He gazes into my eyes, and I return the gaze. In his eyes all I can see is pure lust before his lips come crashing down against mine again.

We kiss for a few moments, and then he pulls away and begins to bring his lips against my neck, sending tingles all up and down my spine. I gasp slightly as he begins to suck on my neck, breaking a few blood vessels for sure. One of his hands caresses my jaw, and his other hand stays on my hip.

A small moan escapes my lips as he moves down tomy collarbone, leaving small kisses and hickeys all along the way. He leans away slightly, and looks me up and down, focusing on my chest. "Fuck..." He says, his voice full of lust. "hmmm?" I ask him, and he fixes his gaze on me.

"I want you, Laila." He says, making me feel some type of way.

All of a sudden, a large bang makes me jump and sends John B nearly flying through the curtain.

A/N i'm really sorry for going MIA, but we good know. follow me so you know when i'm updating :)