Chapter 46

John B's POV

Just as I begin moving my tongue in circular motions all around her sensitive spots, the faint sound of the front door slamming shut startled the both of us, so much that I jump up off of her and her eyes quickly widen in fear.

"Shit- John B get a towel. Hurry!" She whispers, and I pull my boxers up and try to pull my pants on quickly while hopping on one leg over to her bathroom. I throw open the bathroom door and grab the first towel I see laying on the counter, running back and throwing it at her while shoving my shirt over my head.

In a hurry I unlock her door as quietly and quickly as possible, shutting it behind me and speed walking back to my room before anybody has the chance to come upstairs and notice anything. Thank God Angelo moved up to the third floor, because if my room wasn't down the hall from Laila's, I can't say that I would've been able to successfully get up there in time.

I wish we would've had a little bit more time so that I could've taken care of her after doing the deed, especially with it being her first time, but I'll have to get to that later. I just hope she was ready to do that and didn't do it because she felt like she needed to. I step into my bathroom and adjust my shirt and run my fingers through my hair, making it look like nothing happened.

I guess I got out just in time, because Katie and Ron come strolling upstairs and stop in my doorway. "Adjusting well?" Ron asks, looking at me. I hesitate before answering, "Yeah, maybe not yet but I will soon enough, I can't thank you guys enough for giving me this chance." I blurt our as a response.

"What's Laila up to, do you know? I hope she's holding up alright but I don't want to overwhelm her.. It's unbelievable what her father did.." Katie says, shaking her head in disgust. I nod in agreement to her statement. "I'll make sure she's alright, I think it's just a lot for her to handle." I respond, and they excuse themselves to go downstairs for some wine.

I wanted to give Laila some time to relax and clean herself up before going in there to bother her, so I begin to unpack some of the things I brought from my house. Or my Dads house, if I can still call it that.

Laila's POV

I used the towel he threw at me to wipe my body clean, but shortly after I start to feel nothing but disgust. In the moment, I wanted John B so bad and I wanted to do it, but I don't think I was ready.

I feel tears prick my eyes as I think of everything my Dad used to say to me while he was drunk, or when he was just sober and angry.

"You're just a stupid little slut."

"I'm sure you'll get fucked by some boy like the little whore you are."

"You're only good for your body, I hope some boy shows you that."

Yeah, I wasn't ready for that. I know it's deep, but my Dad used to touch me as a child, and even up until me getting removed from my home. My dad may have never raped me, which I'm thankful for, but now that I think about John B touching me all over, all I can think about is my Dad.

And what he did to that poor tourist girl.

My body begins to burn with disgust as tears silently glide down my cheeks. So much for a self care day. I feel disgusting for enjoying what me and John B did while it happened, but I regret it now. I just gave away a part of me I can't get back to a boy.