Chapter 19

Laila's POV

I know damn well that he did NOT just do what I think he did. I walk over to the mirror, sliding off my robe and taking a look at my neck. Fuck, he really did. I open my mouth to yell at him, but then stop myself. Cameron's in there.

I glare at him, while picking up the clothes off of the counter that I brought in here. I whisper and tell him to turn around, and he does. I slip on a tye dyed ron jon shirt, and some black and white nike shorts. I take my hair brush and brush through my hair, throwing it up in a messy bun.

"You can turn around now." I whisper, and he does. I slip back out of my bathroom and into my room, to see Cameron skeptically looking at John B's shoes and shirt that he left next to my bed. "Who does this happen to belong to?" he asks me, tossing the shirt at me.

I hesitate. What the hell do I tell him? He doesn't even know of John B's existence. "And where the hell did those come from??" he asks, pointing at my neck in shock, with a slight smirk. I mentally facepalm, realizing that I have no choice other than to come clean.

"Who else is downstairs?" I ask Cameron, so that I can figure out if it's safe or not to bring John out. "Ron waited for me to get upstairs before leaving for work, so nobody. What does this have to do with you explaining that" he replies, making me sigh in relief.

"So I've got somebody to show you.." I say, opening the bathroom door to be greeted by John B, who was obviously standing by the door to listen in to what we were saying.

John B steps out into my room, and gives Cameron the cutest little wave, and wraps his arms around me. Cameron's mouth widens, and John B just smiles with the proudest look I've ever seen him have. It's quite obvious that John B is jealous, and I find it kind of comforting somehow.

"So who the fuck is this?" Cameron asks me, giving me a disappointed look. He's always believed in not dating someone unless you've known them for a while, and this right here completely goes against his morals.

"Well.. This is John B, and John B, this is Cameron.." I say between giggles, watching as the two eye eachother. This is gonna be interesting, either they'll get along for the week or they'll be at it all week.

"Well Mr John Bitch, I'd appreciate it if you'd put your damn shirt back on." Cameron tells him, taking his shirt and throwing it at him. John B without a word takes his arm from around me to put on his shirt, and then steps back close to me.

"Soooo, show me to my room why don't you?" Cameron says with his typical goofy laugh, which is contagious. I take him down the hallway to one of the guest rooms, opening the door for him.

He gasps at the size, because I know for a fact that his room back at home is half this size. "Holy fuck Lails.." He says, flopping on the bed as soon as he steps inside, making John B roll his eyes. "So you're like rich or something now? Lucky, this is what happens when you move to an island!" He yells, making John B roll his eyes a second time.

"Not everybody who lives here is as entitled and lucky." John B says before I have a chance to reply to Cam, making me sigh. Something tells me that John B isn't going to warm up by the way that their personalities clash.

There's an awkward silence in the room, and I attempt to kill it because I hate awkward silences. "Where are your bags?" I ask Cameron, and we all walk downstairs. He only brought one bag, so he carries it up to his room by himself.

I have a suspicion that Payton might end up falling for him or something while he's here, which is just going to end with her getting butthurt. When I was telling her about him and showing her pictures, she seemed super curious and thought he was cute.

She has a friend flying out soon, I just don't know when. It's not that I don't want her to fall for Cam or anything, but she isn't really his type and I don't want to see her get butthurt over him like I said. It won't end well, and I don't feel like adding any extra drama.

After Cameron puts his bag in his room, we all just stand there. It's somewhat awkward with John B here, because every time me and Cameron have ever hung out, it's been one on one.

"Wanna meet the dog??" I ask Cam, and he gets all excited. He didn't even know there was a dog, and he nearly jumps down the stairs when going to my back yard.

I open the back door and call for Diego, and he comes running inside, barking at Cameron playfully. Cam gasps, and gets on his knees and plays around with Diego.

John B randomly wraps me in a hug, resting his chin on my head, squeezing me tightly and then letting me go. I look at him with a reassuring look, and it's quite obvious that Cameron being here is slightly bothering him, but I can't do anything about it.

I'm not gonna make John B leave, but I'm also not going to make Cameron be by himself. I'm the reason he's here, so that really wouldn't be fair at all. I don't really know what to do, but I'll make it work.

I grab John B's hand and give it a squeeze, but I don't let go when I'm done. Cameron stands up and clears his throat and stares at our hands, and I shoot him a warning glare to cut it out.

We all end up in the kitchen because we're hungry for brunch, and I end up cooking bacon and eggs for everybody, because that's about the only thing that I know how to cook without burning down the house.

Cameron sat in the dining room on his phone while I cooked, and John B stayed close to me in the kitchen and helped me cook. He was acting kind of weird, which was concerning, but I can't really talk to him about it right now because Cameron can still hear from the other room.

A/N 30 votes for the next chapter !! next ones gonna be a long one.