Chapter 47

Laila's POV

I feel so... Bipolar. After a nice hot shower, all of a sudden all I can think about is how good earlier was. After he leaves my room, I shut the door and look to my nightstand, seeing the snacks and drinks he left on it. I smile from ear to ear, opening the bag of Cheez-itz and munch on them.

I'm feeling risky, and I pick up my phone to send a risky text.

Me
Maybe it wasn't too soon, I can't stop thinking about you.

John B <3
That's random, u sure sweets?

Me
i want you.

John B <3
fuck... the things you do to me..

Me
;) too bad you couldn't be in here with me

I smirk to myself, and go through my drawers and closet to find an outfit to send him a picture of. I settle on a lacey black bra and pantie set, and change into some loose gray sweats.

I open our messages and snap him a picture in the mirror, anxiously awaiting a response. For some reason, Im throbbing for him.

John B <3
God...

Me
Come see me. Im throbbing for you. I need you

John B <3
I have an idea if you're feeling risky..

Me
And what might that be?

John B <3
Meet me in my van as soon as you can

I smile to myself, and check the time. 11:39pm. Ron and Katie have work in the morning they're asleep by now, so I get up and throw a sweatshirt on over my bra, turning the lights off in my room, cracking the door open soundlessly. I lock the door before I shut it so that it stays locked, knowing that I can use my fingernail to unlock it when I get back.

I creep downstairs and out the back door, figuring he's already out there. I find my way in the dark to his van, opening the passenger door and climbing in. I see the lights on the street slightly illuminating his face, his eyes full of lust.

As soon as I can finish shutting the door, his lips are on mine and my hands are in his hair. I tangle my hands through his hair as we let our tongues battle each other until we lose our breath. We pull away at the same time and I give him a look of lust.

"Can we... y'know..?" I ask him shyly, and he asks me if i'm sure. "I'm sure, but like.. where?" I ask him, and he looks at me and chuckles. "Well I mean if you prefer it pouge style we could hop in the back, if not, we could go back to my old place..." He says, and I immediately know the option I want.

"Your place it is." I confidently tell him as he turns the van on and begins to drive. "Since it's a Monday night JJ shouldn't be there, so we should be fine." he says, and I feel myself begin to get wetter and wetter as I think about him.

His right hand travels to my thigh while he drives, caressing and squeezing my inner thighs, making me squirm towards him. The tension in here is so thick you could cut it with a knife. We pull up to his house and there's no other cars in sight, so we hop out and walk up onto the porch.

He catches me off guard by pushing me up against his front door and pushing his crotch against mine while making intense eye contact with me while fumbling around in his pocket for his keys. He breaks eye contact with me to unlock the door, and we both rush inside and he shuts the door behind us, while getting up against me again to make out with me against the front door.

When we pull away to catch our breath, he lifts the shirt off from over my head and bites his lip in the most attractive way, and I help him pull his shirt over his body. Without warning he picks me up, beginning to suck on my neck while carrying me back to his room.

He lays me on the bed and climbs over on top of me, grinding his dick against my already dripping area. I'm already ready for both of our sweatpants to come off, I'm ready for him.

"Please.. R-Right now.." I stutter out, and he gives me a lustful smirk that I've never seen him have before. "Not yet, this is what you get for teasing me earlier" he says, as he slides my sweatpants off and then goes back to grinding against me.

"You're so wet.. Pathetic.." He mumbles as he slides my panties to the side and slips a finger into me while nibbling on my ear, making me moan because I wasn't expecting it. I grind my hips up towards his hand, wanting more pleasure than I was already getting.

He pulls away from me and slides my panties off of my legs, and pushing my legs wide open for him to admire. He stares at me with a certain look on his face before starting to lick on my clit, making me grasp his hair and throw my head back.

I moan his name softly as his tongue slips into my hole, and he grunts in response. He flips a finger in and goes back to licking my clit, causing a knot to begin to feel in my stomach. "I'm gonna cum..." I say in between breaths, and he keeps going. All of a sudden, I release my sweet juices into his mouth, but he doesn't stop.

My legs begin to shake and tremble, as I try to squirm away from him due to all of the sensations that I'm feeling. He chuckles as I whimper and finally, he stops, looking at me and smirking while he admires my body.

He finally slides off his sweats and boxers, and his long cock springs upwards. It looks even longer than last time, he must be EXTREMELY turned on... I watch him as he props his arms up over my body and begins to rub the tip of his cock on my clit, driving me crazy.

I grind my hips upwards trying to feel more of it, but he yanks back every time, preventing me from feeling anything else. This teasing is making me lose my mind, there's no way I haven't dripped onto his bedsheets by now. "P-Please.." I whimper, and he doesn't say anything and continues rubbing the tip across my clit and the opening to my hole.

He watches me grind and squirm, and I swear that it feels as if he's getting harder and harder by the second, I can practically feel his cock throbbing against my already throbbing pussy.

I continue to whine and beg, and finally without warning, he slides his cock into me very slowly, and we both gasp at the same time. He grunts and picks up the pace, sliding all the way in and all the way out.

I wrap my arms around his back and arch my back, causing him to groan and go even harder. I feel the feeling building up in my stomach, and I let go of his back and grab the bedsheets, throwing my head back as I release all over his member.

He gasps in pleasure and shortly after, pulls out and finishes all over me. He leans over me breathing heavily while staring at me and my body, before laying down next to me while we both catch our breath again.

A/N; a lot of you guys read this but don't vote. :| i'm gonna lower it to 20 votes for the next chapter