Chapter 13

Laila's POV

I woke up in a pitch black room, suddenly jumping when I feel somebody's hot breath in my neck. Topper? Who the fuck is it? The person stays asleep, and I sit up away from them on the bed, trying to remember last night.

There's light coming from a crack under the door, and I walk to it and feel the wall for a door handle, opening it quietly, and walking through it. I'm faced with the boy I met at the party playing xbox in a dim room. JJ I think, but I'm not 100% sure.

He looks at me unbotheredly, and turns back to his game, as if this is normal. Like I'm supposed to be here or something. Eventually after a little bit of me just standing there, he takes off his headphones and looks at me.

"Can I help you?" He asks me, seeming slightly annoyed that I've interrupted his game session. I nod. "I don't remember last night, and I don't know where I'm at." I tell him, causing him to laugh.

My stomach starts to feel sour, and like I need to puke. Before he can even reply, I cover my mouth and he seems to know exactly what's happening, standing up with quick reflexes and directing me towards a bathroom.

He opens the door and toilet lid for me, holding my hair back for me. He can't help but to laugh at my struggles as I kneel in front of the toilet bowl and puke my guts out, while my head throbs.

"I'll be right back, I'll get him." He says, letting go of my hair and leaving the small bathroom. It was still never explained to me who I'm with, and why I'm here. Why didn't Payton take me home? I don't get it.

"Oh man.. First time drinking?" John B says while walking into the bathroom, while I begin to remember the night. He got pissed and kissed some chick in front of me. Then Topper. Fuck. I'm not even mad anymore, I just feel like shit. Physically and mentally.

I open my mouth to answer him, but jerk my head back over the toilet and continue to puke. "He quickly sits down the cup of water he brought with him and grabs my hair before I get it in the puke filled toilet. Tears begin to roll down my cheeks as I just silently pray that the urge to throw up stops.

Once I can finally catch a break, he hands me the cup of water. I take it without saying a word and take a few sips, and thank him for it. He asks me if I'm alright now and I nod, standing up and following him back to his room.

In the hallway leading to his room, there was a clock on the wall. It's only 1:30am. I wonder if Payton's parents know. Or if she even knows I'm not home. I don't even care anymore, my head hurts too much to care.

"How're you feeling?" John B asks me, while taking a seat on the edge of the bed next to me. "Like shit.. Absolute shit." I respond, crawling over to the pillows on his bed. Normally I'd be too shy to just curl up like this in front of somebody else, but I feel like trash.

He awkwardly stays sitting on the edge of the bed next to me, and I just now notice that he's shirtless. It's pitch black in here but it just registered with my brain that he was shirtless earlier. He's perfect.

He sighs, and I shiver. It's freezing in here. My head throbs so loud that I swear I can hear it, and I just want some sort of comfort. I decide to be brave, and I roll over.

"John B, will you hold me?"

———————————————————————————
John B's POV

"John B, will you hold me?" She mumbles, and I do a double take. Those are words that at this point I never thought I'd hear from her. As much as I want to hold her, I've got to make sure she's okay and such to sleep first.

"Hold on, cover your eyes." I tell her, so that her eyes don't hurt when I turn on the blinding overhead light. After her eyes become adjusted, she sits up and looks at me.

"What're you doing?" She asks, staring at me while I open one of my drawers and toss out my largest shirt onto the bed next to her. She stares at my shirt with a deer in headlights look, obviously not understanding.

"I'm not gonna make you sleep in your clothes, Laila." I say with a sigh, becoming impatient because I'm rather tired myself. As she picks up the shirt, I turn around so that she's comfortable enough to change.

"You can turn around now." She says, after a few seconds of rustling around. I look at hear, sharply inhaling. All I can feel is lust right now. She looks amazing, wearing my shirt. That's all it took.

Her bikini, bra, and shorts lay on the floor next to my bed, and I don't question it. If she's comfortable without shorts, than so be it. Not that I'm complaining or anything, never that.

She yawns, pulling my blanket up over her bare legs. I discreetly bite my lip as I pull the string on my fan to turn my lights off, and I pull back my half of the blanket, climbing under it.

"Still down to be held?" I ask her with a slight giggle, extremely pleased when she lets out a muffled "mmmhmmm" in agreement. I pull her body on top of mine while I lay on my back, wrapping my arms around her.

She sighs with content, and I smile harder than anybody'll ever know. I'm straight up simping right now, and I'm perfectly fine with that. She snuggles her face into the crook of my neck, and I run my hands up and down her back.

I'm heavily tempted to let my hands wander, but I know better. I know way better than that, and I was raised correctly. Plus, now doesn't really seem like the time.

Her warm breath tickles my neck every time that she exhaled, but I'm okay with that. I tighten my grip on her a little bit more and allow myself to drift off to sleep.

11:02am, John B's POV

I open my eyes after being awaken by the sound of a phone vibrating loudly on my wooden dresser. Laila's still sound asleep on me, so I take one of my arms from around her back and reach for my phone.

Payton's calling me, and I can only feel anger for her leaving the night before, but also worry because I don't want Laila in any trouble. She's too pure.

I slide the answer button across my screen and hold my phone to my ear, and before I can even speak, a worried Payton starts rambling.

"Do you know where she is? My parents don't know she's gone but they'll find out soon oh my god John B I'm fucked!!" She half says, half yells to me from across the phone.

I sigh, sitting up with Laila, causing her to stir and groan. "She's with me, I'll have her home as soon as possible." I tell Payton, hanging up before she has the chance to say anything else to me.

Payton should be at school, but I guess she's kissing the day to fix her mistakes from the previous night. Laila rolls over in my bed, looking cute with her bedhead and sleepy face.

I might just have to kiss her.

A/N- You know the drill!! 11 likes for the next chapter :) ily guys