checkered scarf

✎ Counting Stars - OneRepublic"ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴡɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴠɪɴᴇ

 Counting Stars - OneRepublic
"ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴡɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴠɪɴᴇ. ꜱᴡɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

I shrugged out the feeling of deja vu about the cap that he was wearing and looked away at it. As our introduction was done, Kaede questioned me some questions. 

Say, (y/n)-chan do you also woke up in a locker? " Kaede questioned me.

Yes, do you also woke up in a locker? " I questioned her.

Yes, Saihara-Kun also woke up in a locker." Kaede motioning Shuichi.  

Okay, next question. Do you also met a group of bears that called themselves 'monokubs'? " Kaede questioned.

Yes. A red, pink, blue, yellow, and green bears." I answered.

Do you experience a headache a while ago or something? " Kaede questioned.

No. " I answered quietly. 

Okay now to the final question, do you remember how you got here? " Kaede questioned.

I thought a while trying to figure out how I came here but no luck, except for feeling into a deep slumber. 

No I can't remember anything about it, but the last thing I remember was I was in a deep and comfy slumber. " I explained to her, she just nodded.

"I also have a question, do you have some kind of mini tablet computer on you with the word 'Monopad' written on it?" Shuichi questioned me.

I immediately put my hands on the pocket of my jacket and felt something, as I put it out, " Is this it? " I showed it to Shuichi and he nodded. I put it again in the pocket of my jacket, not caring to check it. 

Oh, I forgot to tell you about the labs. " Kaede said. " The red bear said that each ultimate have its own lab. " She continued. I nodded, remembering it because it could be important in the future. 

I'm the ultimate lucky student, what could be inside my lab room? 

Let's look for the other ultimate students then let's introduce ourselves to them. " Kaede suggested. Shuichi and I nodded in agreement.

We already met one before you, so let's bring you to her. "  Kaede said grabbing my hands and dragged me to the person she's talking about. As she stopped I saw a girl with cerulean hair with glasses beside her is a weird Bronze Dragon Statue. 

Hello, I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student. My name is (l/n) (y/n) you can call me (y/n). " I introduced. 

Tsumugi Shirogane, The Ultimate Cosplayer. Nice to meet you! " She introduced.