double deaths

✎Wolf In a Sheep's Clothing - Set it Off" ꜰᴇᴇ-ꜰɪ-ꜰᴏ-ꜰᴜᴍ, ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʀᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪᴅᴇ

Wolf In a Sheep's Clothing - Set it Off
" ꜰᴇᴇ-ꜰɪ-ꜰᴏ-ꜰᴜᴍ, ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʀᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪᴅᴇ. ɪ ꜱᴍᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘᴇᴛᴛʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

I'm here again seating with my other self who is drinking a grape soda while me staring at the flowers. 

Why do I feel like somethings wrong...

" Ohhh, I received some names again. I think you know them, I guess....? " she said. 

" Okay, go on. " I said, gulping.

" Korekiyo, Angie, and Tenko. My only outcome is... one or two of them will die. " She said, counting it at her fingers. 

" So you mean... the killing is going to happen again? " I asked, covering my mouth. 

" Precisely, yes. " She answered.

" Do you know, where? " I asked her and played with the strap of my bag. 

" Wait let me think for a second. " She answered, and closed her eyes tightly. 

I stood up and pick a dandelion, wishing and blow it. 

" Ah, 4th floor. " She spoke, while her eyes were closed. I turned around and looked at her. She opened her eyes and smiled. 

" Really? " I asked, she nodded. I hummed and took the mirror on her small table and looked at my eyes. I covered my dull eye and sighed. 

" I look awful. " I said. 

" Hey shush it's like your also telling me I'm awful. " She said, shushing me. I laughed. 

" Oh, this is really stuck on my mind for some time now, but what should I call you? "  I asked, putting the mirror back in its place. 

" (y/n)? fuck that's weird. " She said, laughing.

" Hmmm....how about, Hoshi? " I suggested, and laughed. 

" I think I like that. " She answered. 

" I really can't stop any of the murders today right? " I asked, making it sure. 

" Yeah, sorry. " She said. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

' Korekiyo, Angie and Tenko? ' 

" Hmm... Angie is really the most to die. Because she's the president of the student council. " I started, seating next to my other-self. " But how could she die? And which one? Tenko? Sounds like it...but she said that she can't kill anyone.