transfer student

✎ cliché - mxmtoon" ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴡɪᴛᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ, ꜱᴡᴇᴘᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴇᴇᴛ

cliché - mxmtoon
" ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴡɪᴛᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ, ꜱᴡᴇᴘᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴇᴇᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʟᴜꜱʜ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

My eyes fluttered open as I saw a familiar ceiling, as I was about to stand up I felt a heavy arm in my waist making me understand that I'm with Kokichi. 

But...where am I?

I looked around once again and realized that I'm in Kokichi's room. I seated on the bed, Kokichi's arm still in my waist. I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

I looked at Kokichi and smiled a little. His eyes were closed, his hair was messy, while a soft smile was on his face. 

I slowly woke him up telling him that we have school. We greeted each other with a good morning.

" Ohhh I remembered that I put some of my extra uniform here... " I muttered, shuffling some random things in his closet.

" You'll find it in there! " Kokichi spoke in the bathroom who was brushing his teeth.

" Yeah, you're right! I already found it! " I exclaimed while removing the dust on the box. 

" Good for you... " Kokichi said, exiting the bathroom while wearing his uniform. I hummed and entered the bathroom with my uniform.

I took a quick shower and slid to my own uniform. As I exited the room, I slid to my long socks and shoes while Kokichi dried my hair.

" Y'know I still need to go to my house cuz my bag is not with me. " I said staring at the floor while enjoying how Kokichi was drying my hair. 

Kokichi stopped on what he was doing and proceeded to comb my hair.

" Okay then! Let's walk to your house after this. " Kokichi said in a cheerful tone.

Not too long, Kokichi combed my hair neatly while putting some cute clips near the bangs, I also did the same to him, putting some clips on his bangs.

[ 🎲 ]

I stared full of boredom at the teacher while tapping my pen on the desk. I gave Kokichi a few glances while he gave me cute little smiles making me blush and cover my face. 

" Anyways class we have a new student, she's the principal's daughter, she moved here because she's uncomfortable in her old school...please treat her well. " The teacher said. I looked at Maki and she just gave me a shrug. 

The transfer student slowly came in wearing the same uniform as mine. She has heterochromia eyes a blue and the other one was a red one, her reddish-pink hair is tied in space buns half up.