ꜱᴡᴀᴘ - ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪɪ

» (Y/n)'s P

» (Y/n)'s P.O.V «

" Heyyyy Kichi-kun, why do you act um... weird? " I questioned seating next to Shuichi. 

" Hey you, don't stare like there's something on my perfect.. n-no, my beautiful...I mean humble face. " Kokichi said pointing at me. I blinked in confusion.

" WHO ARE YOU?! " Shuichi shouted. 

" What? " I answered. 

" Tch. " Miu tsked that made Kokichi shiver to death. 

" Eek. " Kokichi said. 

I slowly lift up Kokichi's bangs and feel as if he has a fever but he doesn't. Kokichi slapped my hand away that made me blink. 

" Huh? " I questioned in confusion. " Is it uncomfortable? If that's so, I'm sorry. " I said turning around from them. 

" Wait (n/n)-chan. " Miu said grabbing my arm. 

" Huh? Kokichi could only call me that so shut up. " I said firmly, glaring at her and pulled my arm away from her.

" But if you want to call me that, well have my permission first, Miu. " I said looking at her and smiled. 

 As I walked away from the area, I sigh heavily. 

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

As I was walking around, I stopped and stared at the open door at the library and saw Kokichi was carried by Gonta. I couldn't hear their voices but stared at them for a second. As I was about to go away to the area. 

I saw Kaito peeked inside and questioned, " Hey Ouma, are you fucking around with Gonta again?

An irk formed in my forehead. 

" Wha-

" It's not like that Momota-kun! Gonta was the one who wanted to help. " Gonta tried to explain. 

" You sure? You know you can say so if you don't want to. " Kaito said. I sighed and kicked Kaito out of the way and stepped at his back. He groaned and was about to say something but I didn't let him.

" Hey listen here, bro. Don't talk to Kokichi like that, got it?! " I said pointing at Kokichi and pressing my foot deeper at his back. 

" Lost your voice? Hmmmmm... " I said. As I was about to make my step at his back deeper, Gonta lifted me up. 

" Awww... I was just going to the exciting part!! " I whined, childishly and giggled. As Kaito stood up, Gonta put me down and said no fighting.