epilogue : truth

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

I'm Ouma (Y/n) a.k.a (L/n) (Y/n)

I didn't know my parents, who they are, or where are they now...well I don't care about it anymore.

I met him, Kokichi at a school, he was being bullied. It was the first time I saw and met him. I saved him from that bullies, then we became close.

He's my first friend. 

We spend most of our time together, well I always protect him. He has a frail and weak body, he is always targeted by the bullies. So that's why he also has too many bandages and band-aids on his face. 

It's not like I'm telling him that he's weak...either way if he is, I don't care. I'll be always protecting him anyway. As I continue to protect him, his bandages and band-aids are slowly being removed.

We also met these Danganronpa Fans in other schools making me and Kokichi force them to come to our school. We made our own section, well...the principal let us be. We became close to these fans and I began to treat them as my home and family.

Well still, I'm still close to him. Yeah, Kokichi.

Not too long I realized my feeling for him, I'm not too oblivious about it though. The next thing I knew is that, we got into this crazy situation, being on a killing game. 

We can't remember anything about it but I slowly recovered my memories from my dream. 

I got my first kiss on the killing game... that's too embarrassing to confess but It's with Kokichi after all, so it's fine.  

The one thing I didn't like is that Kokichi died on the killing game, I thought I lost him, I thought I lost hope, love, joy, or so on. 

But yes I only thought about that, but not too long we got out of the killing game. 

It surprised me, to be honest, I didn't know that we auditioned to be picked by this Danaganronpa Team. I was a fan of Danganronpa, it was a pain, it felt real but...not to mention it was fun. 

The Danganronpa Team didn't even try to explain to us how we came back. But after that, we just moved on too fast.

We began to live our lives like normal ones. Going to school, enjoying ourselves in different places, and so on.

I didn't expect, Kokichi to confess to me. Not gonna lie, it's not a fancy move like the other guys would do but yet it was sweet and full of love.

He confessed to me on the back of the amusement park, where the fireworks would have a nice view. It sounds like a cliché scene on an anime, ah but it's sweet. That is the one thing, I won't forget. He was also helped by our abnormal friend whose name is Miu. 

We ended up dating, graduating, and marrying each other. 

This is how my story begins and how it is going right now. Pretty accurate, right?  Well, I love my life, just the way it moves. 

[ 🎲 ]

" (y/n). "

" Yes? " I replied.

" Your daughter, Rabenda, pranked her classmate, and your son, Murasakino ended up tripping into his own shoes, his left knee had a bleed but it is already treated. "

I blinked multiple times and tried to hold my laughter but I ended up bursting it out. 

" I'm sorry, Hoshi! " I said while removing my tears of joy.