suspicions

✎ Love the way you lie - Eminem ft Rhianna" ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀʏ

" ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀʏ. ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴇ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

" Huh? " Is all I could say as I saw the familiar blue sky. Yet again, I felt myself laying on the soft grass. 

" Ah, you're awake. " A familiar voice said, my eyes widen as I saw Kokichi. 

" Kokichi?! " I exclaimed, standing up and hold his shoulders.

" Ahm...yess? " Kokichi questioned, confusingly. I removed my hands from his shoulder as I noticed what he was wearing. He was wearing a gakuran uniform, with some band-aids on his face. As I look at myself, I'm still wearing the D.I.C.E uniform.

" Kokichi...who did this to you? " I asked pointing at his face. Kokichi's smile stayed on his face. 

" Don't worry about it, (n/n)-chan! I'm fine. " Kokichi said. Dragging me to the bench and we both seated on it.

" Really...? " I asked, he hummed as a yes.

" Do you know how you got here? Do you also saw another me but have a different hairstyle? " I asked.

" I don't know this place either but it's a relief that you are here and besides it's peaceful here. And no I didn't saw another you. " Kokichi answered swinging his feet while seating on the bench. 

' Why is he here then? Hoshi should be the one here, right? But's that's fine Kokichi is here. '

I just shook my head, put my thoughts away, and smiled. I hugged Kokichi and covered my face in his hair that made him caught off guard but hugged me back too. 

" Ah, right. I forgot to ask you...what are you wearing, (n/n)? " He asked.

" Don't think about it " I muttered, tightening my hug, Kokichi just hummed and smiled. I pulled away and look at the flowers. I began spending my time with Kokichi like the thing I do when I'm with Hoshi.

" I think you need to wake up now, (n/n). " Kokichi said, smiling.

" I don't want to. " I whined, Kokichi laughed and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. Making me blush a little and look away. 

" You need to, talk to you later. " Kokichi said, smiling ear to ear while a visible blush was shown on his face.

[ 🎲 ]