lavenderhead

✎ Feelings are Fatal - mxmtoon" ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴍɪʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ'ᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

 Feelings are Fatal - mxmtoon
" ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴍɪʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ'ᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

I stared blankly at the monitor as the morning announcement has done. I stood up on my bed, changed my clothes and bandages, I combed, and wore my headband. I took my key, monopad, & notebook with the pen and put them in the pocket of my jacket. 

Time to go to the dining room.

As I head to the dining hall, everyone was already there, even Kaede. I approached Kokichi and greeted him a good morning, he greeted me back. 

" Now.. all of us have arrived. " Korekiyo said. " Kehehe... I'm glad. It looks as though there were no victims. "  Korekiyo continued. 

" But of course! " Keebo exclaimed.

" By the way...are you okay, Kaede? " Kokichi questioned.  

" Huh? What do you mean? " Kaede questioned, confused.

" Well...you looked really bummed out after everyone started blaming you yesterday. " Kokichi answered. 

" H-Hey... What are you doing all of- " Tsumigi tried to talk but she was cut by Kokichi,
" Seriously, you guys are so mean. Poor girl... " " She tried her best to encourage everyone, and you sore losers got mad at her anyway. " Kokichi continued.

My eyes widen as I listen to him. 

" What's the point of bringing that up again? " Keebo said.

" Actually...didn't you blame Kaede first? " Tenko said. 

" Eh? N-Now it's my fault? Why are you guys ganging up on me? " Kokichi questioned, verged in tears. 

" WAAAAAAAAAAH!! You guys are ter- " before Kokichi could continue his sentence, I lift his scarf upward to his face. Looking at it, it looks like the scarf was tied to his face. I could hear his voice muffling at the scarf. 

" Don't mind him. " I said to them, nervously laughing. 

" But it's true. Everyone blamed Kaede without taking any responsibility themselves. " Kaito said, scratching the back of his head.

" Well, not me. " I said shrugging my shoulders. 

" Hey, come on now. Everyone was probably just tired. Ah well except for (y/n) because she was sleeping that time.  " Rantaro said.