trust

✎ All We Know - Chainsmokers"ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴ' ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ, ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

All We Know - Chainsmokers
"ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴ' ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ, ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

" Stargazing?! " I exclaimed slamming my hands on my desk. 

" Yep yep. " Kokichi answered.

" Yeah, we'll be doing it on the rooftop of the school. The teacher said let's enjoy our youth, so they let us go on stargazing...just our class. " Miu said.

" Do we really need to explain everything to (y/n)? " Tenko asked.

" I mean duh, she was sleeepingggg the whole class. " Angie said throwing her arms up. 

" When then? " I asked totally ignoring Tenko and Angie's opinion.

" Tomorrow. " Maki answered.

" Okayy!! " I answered.

- N E X T D A Y -

" Oh, you even have your own telescope. " Kaito said, pointing at the bag that I'm holding.

" This is fun to use, y'know. Everyone's free to use it just don't destroy it." I said and assembled it into a telescope.

The whole class was on the roof, the others were also busy. Some are warming up on a bonfire, taking some pictures, talking to each other, and others. I stood over next to Maki.

" Hey, it's time to rewrite the moment of Kaguya and Miyuki on stargazing and make it a Maki and Kaito moment. "  I whispered to her ear and winked at her. Maki's face turned red and covered his face with her hands. 

A childish laugh escaped my lips. Maki was about to scold me but I run and hid behind Kirumi. That made Maki stop and just accept my tease. I threw my hands on the air because of victory and sat next to Shuichi seated near the bonfire and cooking a marshmallow on a stick.

A mischievous smile was shown on my face as I silently hid the bag of marshmallows next to him. As he began to pick another marshmallow, he didn't felt the bag of marshmallows. Then Shuichi's eyes turned to me.

" (y/n)...where is it? " Shuichi said in a serious voice.

" I don't know... I think Miu steal it a while ago. " I said smiling innocently.