doubts

✎ Dandelions - Ruth B

" ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ. ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ, ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

I opened my eyes and saw a sky full of fluffy clouds, I felt myself laying on soft grass, as I look to my right, I saw my other self on the bench sipping chocolate milk. I stood up and dusted my clothes but I stopped as I noticed what I'm wearing. It is the same as my other self's clothes.

" Heyyyyyyy! Hoshiiiii! " I exclaimed, approaching her. She looked at me and stood up waving at me. I stopped and stood in front of her.

" Now, I feel like I'm looking at a mirror. " I said.  She laughed.

" Now, now...what do you mean about the graffiti? And why did I suddenly fainted again? " I asked her. 

" Hmm...I already told you about the graffiti, yes? You fainted because you wanted to talk to me badly face to face. " She said, seating again. I seated next to her and she gave me a chocolate drink. 

" Is that so? " I muttered and began to drink the chocolate drink. She hummed. 

" So the graffiti is Kokichi's doing? Does he plan something to do? " I asked, confusingly. 

" Yeah, I think so...though I think he is also planning to do something.. " She answered. 

" Okayy, thank you for the help again! " I exclaimed.

" Wait...do me a favor. " She said, holding my sleeves, stopping me from waking up. 

" Yeah? " I asked.

" Wear this outfit again...the D.I.C.E outfit. " She said.

" If I can...because my closet is full of my recent clothes. " I said.

" Oh, that's not a problem! In your lab deep inside of the closet of futons, you'll find 2 checkered boxes. It contains the uniform and the shoes. " She said, her eyes sparkling in excitement. 

" Okay, okay fine. I'll do it. Talk to you later" I said.

[ 🎲 ]

My eyes shotted and saw the ceiling of my own dorm. I began to walk away from my dorm and noticed that outside was silent. 

I looked around if there are people around the area and began to walk to my lab, I entered it then look inside the closet and saw 2 boxes. I also pulled out a body-sized mirror that came from the closet. Putting the body-sized mirror beside the bedside cabinet.