broken heart

✎ Headphones - Britt Nicole" ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴘʜᴏɴᴇꜱ

 Headphones - Britt Nicole
" ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴘʜᴏɴᴇꜱ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ'ꜱ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴘʜᴏɴᴇꜱ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

I quietly stayed in my position but someone tapped me on the shoulder, I looked around first to check if there is blood around but there was none, I sighed in relief.  

The person who was tapping my shoulder was Shuichi reaching out his hand, I sniffed and look away accepting his hand. He pulled me up, I dusted my clothes. 

" If you are going to ask me why I slept there. I won't answer it. And if you are going to tell me about the secret of the outside world, don't tell me. And if you are going to tell me about Kokichi being the mastermind...I already know that. So ah, please excuse me, I'll be changing my clothes. " I said. 

Shuichi stayed silent but also told me to come to the dining hall, I just nodded in agreement not wanting to make the conversation long. 

As I entered my dorm, I wanted to burst out crying again but...it looks like my tears are gone. I sighed still feeling the pain in my chest. I began to change on my normal outfit, the spare clothes in the closet of the dorm. 

I wear my (f/c) oversized jacket, again. Sliding the knives inside it. A white bandage on both hands. I wore my flower crown just as before because it is the only thing that makes me remind of Hoshi. I also kept wearing the checkered scarf that reminds me of Kokichi.

I also wear my black shorts with small white ribbons on both sides. And also wear the black long socks above the knees, with the brown boots. Wearing my bag and put the recent outfit in the closet.  I also visited my lab first, looking at the mirror and gazed at my eyes.

Ah, it's not dull anymore...but it looks...lifeless. 

I shook my head and just proceeded to the dining hall as I walk inside, everyone looks...depressed besides Maki. And I notice that Kaito and Kokichi weren't with them. 

" Ah, you came (y/n). " Shuichi said, I just waved at him and stood next to Maki, looking at her hands, she is holding a flashback light.

" Is that's why we are here, even though you guys already know the truth? " I asked, stuffing my hands inside of the pockets jacket. No one spoke, they are only staring at the floor. 

I sighed, and look each one of them...

" Geez, can we just use the flashback light? So I can get out of here because your faces are making me depressed. " I said in a monotone voice, looking at Maki. Maki glared at me but softened in a second and she just nodded, switching the flashback light on. A blinding flash is sawed throughout the area and a fake memory has been received. About the meteors, hope peak's academy, and so on.