picture

✎ House of Memories - Panic! at the Disco" ʙᴀʙʏ ᴡᴇ ʙᴜɪʟᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

" ʙᴀʙʏ ᴡᴇ ʙᴜɪʟᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ. ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ꜱʜᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ɪᴛ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» Someone's P.O.V «

(y/n)'s body falls on the floor making a loud thud sound, making the other students look at her. 

" Huh? (n/n)?" Kokichi kneeled down and shook her but no response. Kokichi panicked but still proceeding to shook her. 

" Hey hey wake up (n/n). " Kokichi said pocking (y/n)'s cheek but still no response.

" What happened? " Shuichi asked nervously because of the memory and the thing that happened to (y/n).The other students round around (y/n).  

" Is (y/n) fine? " Tenko asked. Kirumi kneeled down and put her hand on (y/n)'s forehead.

" She is not sick or something, she just needs rest. " Kirumi said stood up.

" I'll bring her to her room. " Kokichi suggested, Kirumi nodded. 

" You guys should talk about the flashback light that gave us the memories. " Kokichi said in a normal voice. 

They looked at him surprised, Kokichi didn't act like this but to (y/n) he is totally different. 

" Are you sure? " Kaito asked. Kokichi nodded. 

" You don't need Gonta's help? " Gonta asked. Kokichi shook his head as he carries (y/n) in a piggyback. 

He began exiting the gym and walk to the dorms. Not so long (y/n) and Kokichi is already in front of (y/n)'s dorm. Kokichi can't get the key on (y/n)'s bag because (y/n) is being carried. 

Kokichi kneels at the level of the doorknob and lockpicked it while still protecting (y/n) so that she won't get hurt or fall. 

" Got it. " Kokichi said and a 'click' sound was heard, meaning that the door lock is unlocked. Kokichi came inside and put (y/n) in her bed and covered her body with a blanket. 

Kokichi seated on the floor and looked at (y/n). He noticed that (y/n) was still wearing the scarf making him smile a little. 

" I'm wearing your jacket too. Nee-heehee. " Kokichi said while putting his hands inside of the pockets of his jacket. No response was heard, Kokichi sighed and headed to the gym again.