cozy

✎ Close to You - The Carpenters" ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋʏ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ʙʏ? ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ

 Close to You - The Carpenters
" ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋʏ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ʙʏ? ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

" W-Why? Why was I... at my own funeral? " Shuichi asked, frightened. 

" What!? A funeral...you, too, Shuichi?! " Tsumugi asked. 

" It would appear we all remembered the same thing. " Korekiyo said.

" But what the fuck does it mean!? Why was I watching your guys' funeral!? A-And...why was I there, too!? Wh-What the hell is goin' on!? What was the funeral...? " Miu asked.

" Can you just shut up? We didn't know either so stop asking tooooo many questions. " I whined. 

" But...the only thing I can remember is seeing that funeral. Nothing else... " Keebo said. 

" Maybe we...already dead!? " Gonta asked.

" Ahahahaha! No way! Geez...this is so stupid, I couldn't help but laugh. I mean...there's no way that was our memory of our funeral... " Kaito said.

" Then what was it? " Shuichi asked. 

" It could be like a school role festival or something... " Kaito said. 

" You can't be stupid, I guess? Maybe we faked our death or something like that, y'know. " I said not sure about it. 

" Maybe that's right... " Kaito said.

" Okay, I should get going now that the flashback light is done, See ya. " I said turning around and exited the dining hall. 

I headed to my lab to get some drinks a grape soda and (f/d). And started walking around the area feeling bored while chugging my (f/d). 

Time to annoy Kokichi. 

I happily walked to Kokichi's dorm, ringing the doorbell. I waited for a response but no one answered the door. I frowned and proceeded to the dining hall to eat some food. 

And stayed at my lab to solve my boredom. I began to take my camera and wear it on my neck, picturing some random things I like outside. After hours has passed, the nighttime announcement has been announced making me walk around in the courtyard for the last time.

As I was going back to the dorms, I saw Maki, Shuichi, and Kaito talking to each other.  I slowly approached them.

" Oh, (y/n) what are you doing here? " Shuichi asked, surprise. I shook my head then smiled.