really?

✎ ILYSB - LANY" ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀʏ

✎ ILYSB - LANY
" ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀʏ. ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

" And there we go again!! The queen just shooted another three points. " The referee announced.

I swiped my sweat away from my forehead as I sat next between Angie and Tenko on the bench because of timeout. 

" Geez, I didn't know basketball is this hard. Himiko begged too much to let me join this. " I said making Tenko laughed.

Of course, Himiko begged me because today is finals, rather our school's team was weak. So she begged me all of a sudden when I was at the bleachers cheering at our school's team. Unbelievable right?  The other students weren't here yet cuz they came to the school late and our bus already on the way to the other school.

I stood up again, running to the court. Stealing, passing, and shooting, and all of it was a success. I began dribbling and jump to shoot but...

" GO (N/N)-CHANN " A familiar voice was heard, looking at the voice coming, it was Kokichi smiling, making me blush that made the ball slipped on my hand making the opponent take a chance to steal it and scored. My jaw falls on the floor because of what just happened and slapped both of my cheeks. 

' Nope- don't let that get into you... ' 

" GO (Y/N)! GO TENKO! GO ANGIE! " 

" OMG THE QUEEN IS ON FIRE.

" MAKE YOUR BROTHER PROUD, (Y/N)!! "

Cheers were heard one after another. After some hours has passed, our team won. Himiko and I cheered in happiness. Himiko, Tenko, Angie, and I took various pictures holding the trophy to remember the memory. 

[ 🎲 ]

My eyes fluttered open as a light shook made me half-awake. I fixed my eyes to find a light but my eyes continuously close when I open them. 

" Hey, (n/n)-chan. Wake up! " Kokichi exclaimed jumping up and down on my bed. I just groaned and covered my eyes with the back of my hand.

" Wake upppp!! " Kokichi exclaimed continuously jumping up and down, but on the bad luck. He loses his balance making him fall on top of me. 

I removed my hand from my eyes and saw Kokichi's face close to mine. 

" Ahh!! " I exclaimed pushing him away and covered my face.