dream

✎ Close as Strangers - 5 seconds of Summer" ɪ'ᴍ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Close as Strangers - 5 seconds of Summer
" ɪ'ᴍ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

" Hey, (y/n)-channnn!! " Kaede shouted waving in a distance with Kokichi beside her also waving at me. I tiredly approached them and totally was out of breath. Why? Because they ran so fast, going to the arcade while me following them.  

" Are we the only three that's going to the arcade? " I asked stuffing my hands inside of my pockets. 

" No... Rantaro, Maki, and Shuichi will be coming. " Kaede answered. I stared at her deadpanned.

" Then why did you run here, too fast? Did I also mention that you were saying that you are already late? You even dragged Kichi-kun. " I questioned.

" Sorry (y/n), it was Kokichi's idea. " She apologized while pointing at Kokichi.  Kokichi looked at me and let out a childish laugh. 

As I was about to say something to scold Kokichi...

" Yooooooo, are we late? " Shuichi questioned. 

" H-Hello. " Maki greeted.

" Helloooooooo! " Rantaro greeted. 

' It seems like we will enjoy this, better not to forget this kind of memory. '

I smiled at my own thought and looked at them.

" What are you waiting for? Let's enter now. " I suggested. They all nodded in agreement and proceeded inside. 

I inhaled and exhaled. Ah, the scent of video games.

I approached the counter and bought 6 boxes full of coins. My eyes sparkled and gave each other a box. I didn't wait on what they're gonna say and ran to the claw machines.

I inserted a coin into the machine and began moving the joystick. 

The prize that I grabbed by the claw was a plushie of Pikachu. 

' Wah, this is so cute- '

I thought hugging the plushie. As I looked around I saw the others were having fun also at the arcade hoops. I approached them and saw Kokichi was stepping inside the obstacle and shoot the ball unstoppable. The others were laughing at him, while there's me looking away at him because of second-hand embarrassment.