together

✎ My Boy - Billie Eilish"ʜᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴀꜱ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ʜᴏɴᴇꜱᴛ

My Boy - Billie Eilish
"ʜᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴀꜱ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ʜᴏɴᴇꜱᴛ."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

" Nighttime, huh? " Kokichi questioned putting his hands behind his head. 

" Maybe I should be going now? " Kokichi questioned reaching his hand at the doorknob but before I could process what should I do, I grabbed the edge of his jacket. 

" No, stay. " I said firmly, looking away.  Kokichi smirked and let out a childish laugh. 

Kokichi patted my head and said, " Okayyyyy, anything for (n/n)-chan. "

After a few minutes...

" What do you mean that I will sleep on the floor? " Kokichi questioned pointing at the floor. 

" Where do you want to sleep, then? " I asked him crossing my arms. 

Okay, letting Kokichi stay here is literally a bad idea. Why did I do that earlier though?

Kokichi thinks for a second and pointed at the bed. I shook my head and said, " Okay never mind just sleep in your room. " pointing at the door. 

I put my things on the table and flopped on my bed. I looked at Kokichi who's staring at me and stood still at his place. 

" Heyyyyyyyy Kichi-kun, sleep in your room now. " I whined, rolling at my bed. As a few minutes passed by, Kokichi laid on the floor silently. I blinked twice and peeked at him. He has his eyes closed and half of his face was covered by his scarf. I looked at his posture, he looked like he's uncomfortable. He doesn't even have a blanket nor a pillow. 

I pulled myself and pouted. 

Now I feel bad, I made him stay here then let him sleep on the floor, poor boy. 

I just want to know how will my dream work if Kokichi is with me. 

Dude stop talking to yourself. 

I mentally scolded myself. I sighed and poked Kokichi's cheek that has been covered by the fabric of the scarf. A silent snore was heard in the room, my eyes widened.

Bro, this lavenderhead just slept in an uncomfortable area, I can't even do that. 

I slowly and silently picked up Kokichi, so I won't wake him up. And put him in the bed. 

Not gonna lie he's heavy. 

I silently groaned and did a stretching. I checked the door, making sure it's locked. I walked slowly to the other side of the bed and laid in it. I faced at the other side, my back facing Kokichi's back.