kichi-kun

✎ Painkiller - Ruel" ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ

Painkiller - Ruel
" ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ. ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍɪꜱᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇ "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

" (n/n)-chan! " a familiar voice was heard. As I opened my eyes, I saw Kokichi in a black gakuran uniform. 

" What time it is? " I questioned the purple-headed boy. 

Tsk tsk, why are you sleeping in the middle of class though? " Kokichi questioned slamming his hands in the table that made me jump a little.

" That doesn't answer my question. "  I said crossing my arms and leaned my back at the chair. 

Kokichi chuckled and said, " 12:30 pm, It's already lunch. "

" Race ya at the cafeteria! "  I exclaimed. " The loser gonna treat the winner their food, Kichi-kun! " I said running away, giggling and exited the classroom. 

As I was running away from Kokichi, I didn't look at where I was going and bumped into someone. 

" Gah! L-Look at you're going (y/n)-san. " Maki said in a shy voice. 

"I'm sorry, Makiii!! " I said bowing at her and run away from her. 

She was about to follow you but Maki stopped when she saw Kokichi chasing you. Her eyes softened and a chuckle escaped Maki's lips. "  They are it, again."  she muttered. 

" Ah-ha! I win " I exclaimed as reached the cafeteria, doing a victory dance. 

" Yeah yeah you won fair and square. " he said, defeated. 

I seated in a vacant chair and waited for Kokichi. A few minutes ago, Kokichi came back with two trays of food. 

" Here ya go! Your price! " Kokichi said giving me my tray, he seated next to me. The tray has a/an (f/f) and (f/d) and also a small bottle of panta, purple soda. 

" Thank you! " I thanked him. 

" Itadakimasu!! " we both exclaimed. Before I could eat my food. Someone talked.

" Hey, why didn't you wait for me.
" Me too? "

I adjusted my sight to where the voice came from. It came from Miu and Maki.