unknown

✎Young and Menace - Fall Out Boy" ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʀꜱɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴇ

Young and Menace - Fall Out Boy
" ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʀꜱɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴇ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

" What is this? " Shuichi asked. 

" Wh-What!? Is that blood!? " Himiko exclaimed, I sighed heavily and look away at it. 

Who is it? Who...? 

 " The body discovery announcement...does that mean...someone's in that press? " Tsumugi asked. 

" W-Who? " Shuichi asked. 

" The only in the hanger was Kokichi and Kaito. It must be one of them. " Keebo answered. 

" Y-You're right. It's o-one of t-them. " I said, my voice is shaking because of nervousness. 

" Those clothes...they're Kaito's....." Shuichi said. 

" Then...the one in that hydraulic press is... " Himiko said. 

" You can't be sure! What if they have a kind of plan? " I asked, Maki, glared at me. 

" Puhuhu looks like you have a lot of twists and turn to sort out during the class trial. That's what the killing gam's all about, after all! And so, I will now pass out the Monokuma File! Don't say you're getting bored by this! Cuz things are about to get interesting! " Monokuma said, suddenly appeared. I sighed in annoyance ang glared at him. 

" I hope you pour your heart and soul into this investigation, too! " Monokuma exclaimed. 

" Is there even hope in a despairing world? " I questioned, whispering it to myself. After that Monokuma disappeared. 

" One of them still died eh? " A familiar voice said, making me turn around. My eyes met Hoshi's.

" Hoshi? " I muttered, I walked near at her and blinked a couple of times but she didn't disappear.

" Yo, no time no see!! " Hoshi exclaimed. She was about to hold my shoulder but it only went thru my shoulders. Hoshi just sighed and look at my head.

" Woah, you kept the flower crown. " She said, I touched my flower crown and smiled.

It reminds me of you...and Kokichi. " I muttered, looking at the others who are busy talking to themselves and back to Hoshi.

" Oh right, I won't be long here! I'm just here to give you hints. " She said, clasping her hands.

" Hints? " I muttered, she nodded.