wishes

✎ Burning Pile - Mother Mother" ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴘɪʟᴇ

Burning Pile - Mother Mother
" ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴘɪʟᴇ. ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

The memories started to progress in my mind, the killing game, how I met the other students, and how we used to live a normal life. The audition from getting into Danganronpa and everything else that has been forgotten came back like in the speed of lightning. 

I stared into a black space in my area, I stood up and dusted myself.

' That's right...I remembered it all...but where am I? '

I began to walk to the area and ran fast but it looks like I'm not moving.

" I wanted to see them again...Shuichi...Rantaro...Himiko...Maki...Miu...Kaito...I wanted to see them all again, especially Kokichi...I didn't even have time to confess to him. " I muttered. I stopped running and clutched my hands.

' What should I do? ' 

I began to bite my thumb hard, making it bleed, and advanced to wake me up to reality. 

I gasped and breathed heavily. As I calmed down I noticed that I'm being carried.

" Wha-? " I muttered.

" Nyeh, (y/n)'s awake!! " Himiko exclaimed. The other student came near me and looked at me. 

" Thank god, I didn't know how will Kokichi forgive me if she died. " Kaito said.

" Huh? How long was I asleep? What happened? " I asked at Maki who was carrying me. I noticed that my surroundings were destroyed, the school was destroyed behind me. It looks like they were walking away from that area.

" I don't know maybe like 3-4 days, I guess? " Shuichi answered who was holding the flower bouquet. 

I give Maki a sign to bring me down, she understands what I meant and put me down. I dusted my clothes and stood up straight. 

As I checked again...Himiko, Maki, Shuichi, and Kaito were only with us. 

" And the thing happened while you were sleeping was...we are free to investigate the school...because y'know you already gave us a sign about Tsumugi being the mastermind so it wasn't that hard. " Maki said.

" So that happened we defeated Tsumugi and ended Danganronpa. " Shuichi said. 

" I owe you one though. " Maki said, patting my head.

" Ohh Maki-roll is being too sweet. " Kaito teased.

" Do you wanna die? " Maki said, looking at Kaito. Kaito's face became scared as I laughed at them.