emotions

✎ Angel with a shotgun -  The Cab"ᴀɴᴅ ɪ, ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ, ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ

Angel with a shotgun -  The Cab
"ᴀɴᴅ ɪ, ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ, ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧ 

»(Y/N)'s P.O.V «

Since someone already died, I already promised myself that I will never cry again in front of someone. I'll be wearing a mask to cover up my emotions. Well except if he's the one to die. 

As we reached the door to the inside of the dining room, Shuichi opened the door and we both go in. Everyone stopped at what they are doing and stared at Shuichi then me. 

As I looked at them and blinked. I saw them but the ones in my dream, happy even Kaede and Rantaro were with them. It made me hold Shuichi's end of his garment and hide behind him. 

" Ah... " Tsumugi said and stared at us. 

" Nyeh? " Himiko said looking at us. 

And give him some comments about him without his hat, I was 100% thankful because I'm not being noticed. 

" Oh, they also noticed that your hat was gone. " I muttered behind him. As I peeked at them again they were back at normal, no Kaede nor Rantaro. I sighed and went beside Shuichi not looking at one of them, only staring at the floor. 

" You don't have to stare...I just took off my hat, it's not a big deal..." Shuichi said. 

" You are right. My apologies. " Kirumi said. 

After that their stares turn to me. 

" What are you looking at? " I said in a monotone voice copying Maki's attitude of speaking. 

" So are you fine now (n/n)-chan? " Kokichi questioned. 

" Yeah. " I said smiling. 

" So you already know who died? " Kaito questioned.

" Yeah, Shuichi told me. " I said.

" Then why do you act like that nothing happened, huh? " Miu questioned. 

I looked at her and smiled. 

" None of your business, I guess? " I answered. 

" What do you mean none of my-