ʟɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ - ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪ

» (Y/n)'s P

» (Y/n)'s P.O.V «

" Iruma-san, are you for real? " Shuichi questioned. 

" Damn straight I am, you virgin!! " Miu answered.

" My awesome genius invention, the biliengual, reacts to any and all spoken lies!! Ouma's dumb lies will be exposed right away. " Miu explained, her getting sparklier with each word she said. 

" That cool, Miu!! " I praised her clasping my hands together. 

" I know right. " Miu said posing. 

" If you don't trust me, lie for a test run. " Miu said

" Really? Now? Err..." Shuichi confusingly said. 

" Momota-kun is not easy to scare. " Shuichi said more like whispering at the watch. 

The watch screen showed large lettering of LIE.

" Lemme try. " I said scooping closer to Shuichi. 

" I hate piggybacks. "  I said. 

The watch screen also showed large lettering of LIE.

" It's real...!! " Shuichi exclaimed.

" Right? Right? That's cool. " I said while my eyes are sparkling. 

" With this, I can pull away Ouma-kun's veil of lies. "  Shuichi said proudly.

" Oh, so this invention is really made for Kichi-kun? " I questioned to myself and also nodded to myself. 

" Hey what are you three doing? " Kokichi questioned waving at us. 

" Ouma-kun, nothing really. " Shuichi answered.

" Yeahhh, it's nothing. " I said childishly while I flee away from Shuichi and stood next to Miu.

" We just happened to get hungry and came here to the cafeteria.  What about you Ouma-kun? " Shuichi answered and questioned at the same time. 

" Hmm...I'm not really hungry. " Kokichi answered. 

As I peeked at Shuichi's watch it has a LIE writing in it. 

" Really? " I questioned him smirking. Kokichi's cheerful face became shocked. 

" Huh? Are you an esper (n/n)-chan? We've been friends and I don't know about that. I actually just came because I'm about to starve to death. " Kokichi explained

We looked at Kokichi deadpanned. 

" Ah, the 'to death' part was a lie. " Kokichi answered putting his arms behind his back and smiled cheerfully.

" I want ramen. Haven't had that in so goddamn long. " Miu said pointing her finger at her lips. 

"Okie-dokie. Agreeeeeed~ I was really wanting some ramen. " Kokichi said grinning. 

He is really a certified liar, we should call him now an Ultimate Liar. 

We are now seating at a table. I looked at Shuichi.

What could be on his mind?

" Hey, Ouma-kun. " Shuichi started again. 

" What specifically does the organization you lead to? " Shuichi asked Kokichi. Kokichi looks at him munching his food. 

I put my arms on the table and put my hands on my chin and looked at them. 

" Oh? What was that? Saihara-chan, are you wanting to enroll? " Kokichi's eyes sparkled as he asked Shuichi. 

" No that's not it...I just was wondering what do you do. "  Shuichi answered scratching his cheek with his finger. Kokichi pouted disappointed. 

" Alright, I'll tell you everything you want. " Kokichi answered. But he suddenly grabbed Shuichi's hand and said, " If you stop using this. "

" Ah darn, you already noticed. I was just about to ask you if you like someone here at this school, so I could tease ya. " I groaned throwing my hands in the air. 

" Well, I don't like anyone here. " Kokichi answered but covered his mouth after that. We looked at the watch and it looks like Kokichi lied. 

" Hmm? " I smirked and slammed my hands at the table bringing my face closer to his. Kokichi's face became red and grabbed the biliengual from Shuichi wrists. 

" I see...Iruma-chan is still wasting her time making junk?! And even without telling me. " Kokichi said pouting and looking away, literally changing the subject. 

" You meanie!! How can I keep trusting people now?! " Kokichi cried loudly with his fake tears that make me avert my face away from his and seated back next to Shuichi while pouting.

" If you really want to see through my lies, first you gotta deceive me for real. " Kokichi said in a mischievous voice while grinning widely and put his finger in his smile. 

" Anyways, that was a nice meal and I'm taking (n/n)-chan. Bye. " He said holding my hand and dragged me out the area. 

" I WAS ABOUT TO WANDER MORE IN MIU'S LABB!! " I whined before he could close the door. It was heard by Miu and Shuichi that made them sweatdrop and talked some other things. 

Some days later-

" Got a great idea from what you said earlier, Saihara. I made just the tool to tie Ouma up and stop him from tal-... " Miu was cut by Shuichi. 

" Don't. " Shuichi said firmly. I scoot over Shuichi and whispered at him, " You gave her an idea? "

" No. " Shuichi whispered back. 

End

【6/29/21】

【6/29/21】

ace's entry: thank you so much for 1.2k reads!!

2k reads!!