plan

✎ Rookie - Red Velvet" ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴɢʀʏ

" ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴɢʀʏ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʙᴀʙʏ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

" Are you sure that I won't fall? " I asked slightly scared while gripping the strap of my bag.

" Yeahh, don't worryyyy! We will be late if we'll be walking to school. Trust me in this one, babe~ " Kokichi teased while wiggling his eyebrows.

I smacked his head because of embarrassment and puffed my cheeks out.

" Don't call me b-b-babe it's cringy... " I muttered while my face was on deep red crimson. 

" Okay (n/n)-chan, I'll stop! Hop on, come on. " Kokichi said while chuckling. 

I sighed in defeat and seated at the back of his bicycle, I wrapped my hands in his waist as he began to start pedaling the bicycle. I hid my face in his back as the speed was becoming fast.

" See! We just make it in time. " Kokichi said while leaving his bicycle on the entrance and securing it with chain and lock. 

The bell was heard making Kokichi hold my hand ang dragged me inside. I just stayed silent looking forward at his running figure. I gripped his hand lightly, liking the warm tension that is sharing between the both of us.

" I'm sorry that we're la-"

" Nah you guys are okay, the teacher left saying to leave the homework on her table then go home. Turns out that the teacher has a special meeting. " Hoshi said while putting her notebook on the stacked notebooks on the table. 

" What's the plan for today, then? " Tenko asked.

" Ohh how about a game night? " Kaede suggested.

" I agree! " I exclaimed while putting Kokichi's and my notebook on the stacked notebooks on the table.

Everyone began to agree.

" What house will we use then? " Kokichi asked.

" Miu's. "

" (y/n)'s. "

" Kokichi's. "

" Rantaro's. "

Keebo, Maki, Shuichi,  and I said at the same time. We look at each other and began to laugh.

" So the choices houses were Miu's, (y/n)'s, Kokichi's and Rantaro's. " I said. I began to smile mischievously and looked at the other three.