ꜰᴀᴄᴛꜱ

some facts and deleted scenes of: truth / / kokichi ouma x reader

1. (Y/n)'s Ultimate Talent was supposed to be: Ultimate Dreamer, Ultimate Future Teller, or Ultimate Hitman. 

2. (Y/n) was supposed to be friends with Maki in the first place. So when Maki's lab was open, (y/n) and Maki will always hang out in there.

3. (Y/n) was supposed to have an ability like Mayumi Doujima ( from pretty boy detective ) to see through things. So supposedly, (y/n) probably need to have glasses. 

4. I edited Spotify's Playlist like 11 times.

5. I like creating (y/n)'s fake memories than the real ones. 

6. On the first meeting of Rantaro and (y/n), they were supposed to recognize each other.

7. Hoshi (星) is the Japanese word for "star". (y/n) gave that name to Hoshi because of her like towards on the stars but she didn't expect that ' Hoshi ' was her real name.

8. As Tsumugi mentioned, (y/n) was really supposed to have a dull expression, she'll be more like Izuru.

9. (Y/n) didn't join the others on the exit tunnel because just walking in it all of the traps will be disabled because of her luck. 

10. From the first place, (y/n) wasn't supposed to be a member in D.I.C.E but Hoshi is.

11. Hoshi already knows the truth however she only gave (y/n) some hints and not the whole truth. It was part of her lines thought.

12. After Kaede's execution, (y/n) was supposed to be sick and will be taken care of by Kokichi.

13. This book's theme song is the song ' Truth Untold by BTS ' the English cover of Ysabelle. 

14. (Y/n) like towards piggyback rides were supposed to trigger her remembering that one memory of her being carried by her dad in a piggyback ride.

15. After Kokichi's death, (y/n) was supposed to commit suicide. 

16. When I published this book, I already have 10 drafts.

17. (Y/n) hated being carried by a piggyback ride if it wasn't one of the 16 students because it's making her uncomfortable. The most comfortable piggyback ride for her was Kokichi's even when she's sleeping she doesn't get awake easily because of how soft Kokichi carried her.

18. The students came from different schools but Kokichi and (Y/n) met them on the Danganronpa audition, forced them to attend Kokichi's and (y/n)'s school while waiting for the results to come out.

19. (Y/n) was supposed to kill Miu, in order to stop Miu from killing Kokichi. (Y/n) was also going to be executed but survived because of her luck. 

20. On the casino scene, (Y/n) was supposed to be trying one of the machines and hit jackpot in just one try. The price will flood over (y/n) making (y/n) stuck on it.

21. There was supposed to be a couple of pictures of (y/n) and the other students on the box of mask that can be found on her lab.

22. When (y/n) brought Kokichi to the amusement park as a plan for the surprise party, Kokichi considered it as a date.

23. The flower bouquet that Kokichi let Kaito give it to (y/n) has a confession letter on the very bottom of the bouquet.

24. Hoshi's last appearance outfit on (y/n)'s dream was supposed to be Hoshi's attire as an ultimate.

25. When the students play truth or dare, Ryoma was dared to wear 6-inch heels while Kokichi was dared to watch a video of a bunch of panta bottles being crushed by a hydraulic press.