liars

✎ Horrible Kids - Set it Off"ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

 Horrible Kids - Set it Off
"ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ. ɪ ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪꜱᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

" Why are you preparing too much? " I asked Miu, seating at her couch while being hugged by Kokichi. Miu turned around and looked at me her eyes were sparkling. 

" I'm going to meet the love of my life. " Miu said dreamily.

" Your love of your what? " I asked in sarcasm.  Miu frowned and I laughed at her face. I looked at Kokichi then at the window. 

' Hugging is normal to us but... '

I put my thoughts and emotions aside.

" Then...why are you letting us come? " I asked, playing with Kokichi's hair. 

" I promised him that I'll introduce him to one of my friends. I think the two of you suit that role. " She answered.

" Oooh! Then I'll push you to him then you two will live happily ever after. " Kokichi said, hugging me tightly.

" Plot twist you accidentally pushed them too hard so they both ended up falling into a cliff. " I said, laughing. Miu sigh and said, "  Where did the cliff come from!? Why did I become friends with you two again? But no more talking we will be going now. "

Miu stood up and fixed herself, Kokichi pulled away from me and also fixed himself. I exited the house following them. Then we began to use the bus to arrive to a cafe. 

" Your LOYL is here? " I asked Miu, she nodded and pushed herself inside dragging the two of us. And she approached a white-haired boy who is seating and looking at the menu. I peeked at them, and the unknown boy made us seat in the empty space. Miu seating next to the boy and in front of them was Kokichi and me. 

' Why does it looks like a double date? '

I blushed at my thought and shook my head.

" Ah, this is my friends. Ouma Kokichi and... "

" (l/n) (y/n)! Nice to meet you. " I exclaimed, cutting Miu's sentence. 

" The name's, Takahashi Keebo. " the boy introduced.  (I just chose the last name randomly.)

" Ooooh~~! Are you Miu's lov- " Miu suddenly covered my mouth.

" Aha-hahaha why don't you order something first with your boyfriend? " Miu asked, laughing nervously. I blushed at her comment and punched her on the shoulder, playfully.