fun

✎ Be Kind - Marshmello ft

✎ Be Kind - Marshmello ft. Halsey
"ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴋɪɴ' ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴇᴀʀꜱ. ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ'ᴍ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

I found myself again in a black area and in front of me was a mirror. 

You won't be getting a dream today."

" Why? " I asked and look at her or me confusingly. 

" I don't know. But anyways I already received some hints. I didn't know I'll be receiving it before you could. Ryoma and Kirumi. One of them is gonna die. "

" What? Why? " I asked confusingly and a hint of fear was heard in my voice. 

" I don't know either, I already told you...If you don't know anything I don't know it either. Well except for some things that you don't know, I know it. It's hard to explain it's just...complicated. " She said and sigh. 

I played with my hair and sighed flopping at the floor of the black area. I stared at the blank and endless sky. 

" I can't stop the murder, right? " I asked.

" Hmm,, I guess you could say that. "

" Then what is the point of the hints if it can't help me stop it? " I asked groaning. 

" You could know who is the blanked if one of the two names died.

Then suddenly hot tears were formed in my eyes and continuously falls on my cheeks, I stood up looking at the mirror. 

" Hey stop crying.

I began crying and crying, clutching my clothes because of scared that I will lose someone important to me, again.

" Hey didn't you promise yourself that you wouldn't cry again? " My other self asked. 

 " B-But I s-s-said I won't cry in front of any one of the s-students. I didn't say that I won't cry by myself. " I answered in a weak voice. 

My other self sighed and reached her hand towards me making her hand go through the mirror grabbing my hand and pulled me to her. Then suddenly the black area became a peaceful garden. She sat me on the bench and she seated me next to me. She hugged me and help me calm down. 

This feeling is familiar. I laugh bitterly, remembering the memory that I've been bullied in my old school and in the orphanage. 

Of course, I don't have any friends so the one that comforted me was just me, me myself, and no one else would. I continuously cried on my own shoulder until I calmed down.