feelings?

✎ My Heart - Paramore" ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ

My Heart - Paramore
" ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

" Geez, this is why I hate dresses. " I muttered to myself lifting the ball gown's skirt a little to make my foot show a little. 

' Thank god they didn't force me to wear heels. ' 

" Hey! What are you taking so long? " Miu asked.

" Come on let's go. " Maki said, grabbing my wrist and dragged me inside of the decorated gym.

 Today was a prom party for all high school students. Well to be honest... I don't want to join but Miu and Maki being themselves they forced me to come every single day. So I just gave up and let them choose my outfit but I didn't know that they will be choosing a dress. 

I sighed in annoyance and took a seat in front of the table filled with sweets. My eyes sparkled and began putting some on my plate but Kirumi suddenly pulled my plate.  

" That's too much sweet, (y/n). Save it for later. " Kirumi said, dusting her dress. Her dress was like mine but it's a gray one. Mine was a light (f/c). I pouted and just nodded, staring at the random couples who are dancing in the middle of the gym. I stuck my tongue out disgust and rolled my eyes.  

' I should be home right now, reading mangas, watching anime, and playing games. ' 

Then someone suddenly patted my head. As I looked up I saw Rantaro in his suit, and he seated next to me.

" Yo, sis watcha doin' I thought you won't going at this prom. " Rantaro asked. 

" I thought too, but Maki and Miu forced me. " I said pouting and crossed my arms. Rantaro laughed and said, " Just enjoy it.

" Okay fine... " I said, I stood up then approached Shuichi and Kaede who is talking to each other. 

" Oh (y/n)-chan you look good today. " Kaede said, smiling. 

" Yeah, you're not on your dumbass jackets. You look more girly. " Shuichi teased. 

I playfully punched Shuichi's arm and laughed. 

" I've been forced to wear...this. " I said pointing at the gown. 

" Awww, but it looks cute on you y'know? " Kokichi asked suddenly appeared. I hummed. I looked at Kokichi, he was just wearing a simple white suit but his hairstyle was different. (His hairstyle was like on his 10th-anniversary outfit.)