mask

✎ The Truth Untold - BTS" ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ

" ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ʀᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

I look nervously at the box and took it from him.

" What's on this box? " He asked pointing at the box. I opened it and saw it at him. 

" This mask...I can't remember anything about it. " I said lifting up the mask. Kokichi's eyes widen but turned back to normal. 

" Keep it, maybe it's important. " Kokichi said smiling and started opening a drink. I looked at him confusingly but returned the mask to the box. 

I didn't tell him about the weapons inside the lab because of reasons. We leaned our backs to each other as we began talking about some things. 

The peaceful yet fun atmosphere disappeared when the nighttime announcement played on the monitor. 

" We should get going to our dorms. " I said. 

" Yeah. " Kokichi said. 

I locked my lab's door and pulled Kokichi's sleeves lightly, Kokichi nodded. Understanding what I meant. 

This is called the best friends language.

He carried me in a piggyback and started walking. Not too so long, we are already at the dorms. I pulled my body away from him and straightened my clothes. 

" Bye Kichi!! See you tomorrow. " I said.

" Yeah, see you tomorrow (n/n)-chan. " Kokichi said waving and walked to his own dorm. 

I entered my room and locked the door behind me. I put my bag, ribbon, scarf, and headband on the table and slumped at the bed.  I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

[ 🎲 ]

Everything is black, my surrounding were black, and in front of me was a mirror. Showing myself but wearing a different outfit. The outfit was like Kokichi's but instead of white, it was black.  She was also wearing a cape and a hat but that one was white-colored. She also has a checkered scarf and her hairstyle was the same as mine even the ribbon was the same. She was holding a mask the same mask on the box in my lab. 

" Who are you? " I finally spoke as I looked at her, or should I say me? 

" I'm you but a fake one. " She answered. Yes indeed she looks like me but her voice sounds different.