date

✎ At My Worst - Pink Sweat$" ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴜᴘ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴇɴᴅ? ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

 At My Worst - Pink Sweat$
" ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴜᴘ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴇɴᴅ? ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ᴏʜ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

I opened my eyes only to find myself hugging Kokichi. I played with his hair, stared at his face, and left a soft kiss on his cheek before pulling myself away. I stood up doing some stretching and put the back of my hand on Kokichi's forehead.

Right...he's not sick...I think I watched too much anime about the girl being sick then the boy has been taking care of her but the next day the boy is sick.

I mentally facepalm in my own though and wore an apron going to the kitchen to cook some pancakes. 

As I was cooking the last pancake, I feel someone hugged from the back. As I look at it, it was Kokichi, his hair was messy while his eyes are still half-asleep. He let out a yawn and lay his chin on my shoulder.

" Good Morning (n/n)-chan... " Kokichi muttered.

" Good morning to you too. " I greeted back, flipping the pancake to its other side. Kokichi hummed while still hugging me from behind.

Not too long the pancakes were already cooked, making me turn off the stove, and grab a fork and knife. I put the pancakes all on one plate, stacking them neatly, and glazed them with honey and butter. 

I began to walk towards the table, holding the plate of pancakes while Kokichi was still clinging to me. 

I place the plate on the table and began to cut a corner, eating it. I hummed and grinned, cutting into another corner and let Kokichi eat it.

" Ah, that's delicious (n/n)-chan! " Kokichi exclaimed, fully awake. I giggled and began to finish eating it with Kokichi. 

[ 🎲 ]

Kokichi and I were walking to the side roads not holding hands yet. I'm just not in the mood that's it.

" Are you really feeling okay, now? " Kokichi asked, putting his hands behind his head.

" Yeah. " I answered, looking at the cars that are passing thru. 

The two of us were silent, we are not really accustomed to relationship things but when we are indoors we are like been glued to each other. We stopped in front of the arcade, we looked at each other and smiled.

I grabbed his hand, going inside the arcade while grasping his hand softly.

We began to enjoy ourselves inside of the arcade, a claw machine, and many more.