ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ - ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴠ

» 3rd Person's P

» 3rd Person's P.O.V «

" What did you do to (y/n), Miu? " Shuichi asked.

" Eeekk, I didn't do a-a-anything. I-I just showed her my latest i-invention. " Miu answered, stuttering

" Your latest invention? This is bad cause all of your inventions are dirt- " Shuichi stopped and turned around going to the dining room, where (y/n) and Kokichi was.

" What did you say, Pooichi!? " Miu exclaimed, following him. 

As they entered the dining room, they saw Kokichi on the floor while (y/n)'s above him. (y/n) was trying to remove Kokichi's clothes but Kokichi's stopping her.

" Ah, what kind of invention did you show (y/n) making her....like that?! " Shuichi asked, looked away blushing and pointing at (y/n). Miu's eyes sparkled and ignored Shuichi. The other students came in running at the dining room.

" It worked. " Miu said, sweating. " Meet my new invention the, ' flashlight of love '. " Miu said, showing a flashlight that looks similar to the flashback light.

" More like a flashlight of lust! " Kokichi exclaimed finally been released in (y/n)'s grasp. His hair was messy and his clothes were crumpled. 

" Awww, lavenderheaddd come backkk~ " (y/n) whined, coming near to Kokichi. Kokichi hid behind Miu.

" Fix her Miu... " Kokichi said. Gonta holds (y/n)'s hands stopping her from going near Kokichi. 

" I can't...the flashlight of love works to a person when they got surprised by the light. And...it affects a whole day. Tomorrow she will be back to normal. The effects are she will be clingy or have a lust for the person she saw first. It is like a love potion or something like that. " Miu explained.

" It more looks like an invention for your own. " Maki said. 

" Wha-

" So you mean we need to have to wait until tomorrow? " Shuichi asked. They nodded.

" It's fine for me, she didn't even saw me first so I'm safe. " Kaito said. 

" I assume Kokichi saw her first, then I saw her second. When I saw her she was already clinging at Kokichi. " Shuichi said. 

" Boo! " (y/n) exclaimed, hugging Kokichi. 

" Sorry, Gonta could not hold her anymore. She said it hurts so Gonta let her go. " Gonta said, scratching his head. The students look at him deadpanned. 

" Come on, Kichi-kun~ Let's go to my dorm and do someth- " (y/n)'s sentence was cut as (y/n) was pulled by Miu. (y/n) stopped and stared at Miu, Miu on the other hand was blushing and pinching (y/n)'s cheeks and Kokichi was there blushing on (y/n)'s comment earlier. 

(y/n) clicked her tongue in annoyance and flicked Miu's forehead, making Miu remove her hand in (y/n)'s cheeks. (y/n) laughed in success and dragged Kokichi out of the room. 

(y/n) brought Kokichi to her dorm and locked the door. Before Kokichi could do anything, (y/n) pushed him on the bed, and (y/n) go above him. 

" Is it just me or what? But does this room feel hot? " (y/n) whispered to Kokichi. Kokichi was a blushing mess as he felt (y/n)'s hot breath in his ears.

" I-I-I-I d-don't k-k-know. " Kokichi answered. 

" You look cute when you blush, Kichi-kun~ I want to kiss you badly, y'know that? Hehehehe. " (y/n) said caressing Kokichi's cheeks softly, kissing his forehead.

" Ah, you even smell good Kichi-kun. " (y/n) teased, licking Kokichi's neck. Kokichi blushed almost passing out. (y/n) hummed and smiled mischievously. 

" (n-n-n-n-/n)-chan wh-wha- " Kokichi stopped as he saw what (y/n) is doing. 

(y/n) was about to kiss Kokichi but (y/n) suddenly stopped, and fall above Kokichi. Kokichi was surprised and embarrassed about what just happened and noticed that (y/n) was sleeping. 

Kokichi sighed in relief and put her carefully on the bed. As Kokichi opened the door, Shuichi, Maki, and Miu fell down on the floor that who looks like leaning on the door while listening. 

" What are you guys d-d-doing? " Kokichi asked shyly, his hair and clothes were a mess. And his face was too red.

" Did something happened...? " Miu asked

" You heard it right? Why do you need to ask that? " Shuichi whispered to Miu.

" Geez, why did I come with you two? " Maki said, facepalming.

The three looked at each other then nodded. The three of them ran away while being chased by a flustered Kokichi. 

Next day - 

" Why are Kokichi's face red when I'm around? " (y/n) asked, confusingly.

" She can't remember it?! " Miu and Shuichi exclaimed, shocked.

" Shouldn't you know that Miu? I mean you literally invented it. " Maki said.

" Remember what? " (y/n) asked.

" Don't tell her!! " Kokichi shouted in a distance, blushing and ran away. 

At the end of the day, (y/n) didn't know why is Kokichi acting like that so she just gave up. 

End

【7/7/21】

【7/7/21】