wrong

✎ Doki Doki Forever - OR30" ᴡɪʟʟ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏᴋᴀʏ? ɪꜰ ɪ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀʏ? "

Doki Doki Forever - OR30
" ᴡɪʟʟ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏᴋᴀʏ? ɪꜰ ɪ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀʏ? "

 ✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

" Where are we going?? " I asked, blushing as I am being dragged by Kokichi. He looked at me and smiled. 

" At my house! I'll introduce you to my mom. " Kokichi answered cheerfully and stopped when he was already in front of their house. 

We entered the house and saw a woman, that looks like Kokichi's mother. She has a nice body, she has violet hair that is neatly tied in a high ponytail and purple eyes. I hid behind Kokichi as she looked at me. 

" Ah, you must be Kokichi's friend. (y/n), right? "  She said cheerfully while clasping her hands. I stood next to Kokichi and nodded. 

" Well, seat down on the sofa and I'll give you guys some snacks. " Kokichi's mom said. I just nodded and followed Kokichi who is proceeding at the sofa. We were both seated there.

" Hey, Kichi. I thought the others will be coming too. Miu should be here first, right? Cause she is literally your neighbor. " I whispered. Kokichi chuckled and patted my back.

" You don't need to be shy, and anyways they will be coming too. " Kokichi whispered back. 

" As I remember right...your mom is a doctor, correct? "  I asked.

" Yeah, that's why she is rarely home because of her patients in the hospital. However, I'm glad because she helps people even though she wasn't home. Still, I'm also exhilarated that she got a day off. " Kokichi answered, smiling ear to ear. 

My eyes softened and I blushed a little as I saw him smiling, I looked away and stared at the kitchen. Then a doorbell was heard multiple times.

" Ah, I'll get it. " I said, standing up and opened the door, showing Kaito, Miu, Shuichi, Maki, and Kaede.

" Come in. " I said, leading them inside. 

" Oh, more friends of  Kokichi. " Kokichi's mom said peeking at the kitchen. The others also seated with us on the sofa. After that, his mom brought out a tray of cookies and some drinks. I took a cookie and bite it. 

" This is delicious, Mrs. Ouma!" I said, my eyes sparkling.

" Thank you! This is Kokichi's favorite, I rarely do this but still, I know how to do it. " Kokichi's mom said, laughing a little while messing with Kokichi's hair.

" Mooooom! " Kokichi whined. 

My eyes softened at them as I saw Kokichi and her mom was talking to each other. Then again if I see this kind of scene I still have the same question.