fine

✎ Lies - Marina" ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ

✎ Lies - Marina
" ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

additional keywords:

(r/n) - random name
(r/n/b) - random's name bestfriend

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

As I was walking inside of the school, changing my shoes & walking to the hallways. A loud thud can be heard echoing throughout the hallway. Making me stop walking, I may be late but that sound made me stop. 

That sounds suspicious. 

I followed where the sound came from and a cry and the plopping noise were getting louder.  

" Oh, come on we just wanted you to do our homework. " A voice is heard. 

" Yeah, but you didn't do it... then you'll get your fuckin' punishment. " The other said cracking his fingers. 

I peeked at the scene, two boys were standing in front of another student. I tried to look at the other bullied one, but I can't seem to see it because the two other was on the way. 

I pulled my head away before I could be seen and played with my fingers. Should I or should I not help the one who's getting bullied? 

Bullying is the worst.  As I look at the scene again the other bully was holding a water bottle and was about to spill it to the one who's getting bullied. 

I couldn't process was just happened but I advanced to the bully and held back his hand. 

That scene kinda reminds me of when I was in the orphanage, that's why maybe I moved by myself. Because I promised myself that I'll help anyone who also feels my pain.

" Hey, what's your problem? Did your parents teach you to mind your own business? " (r/n) said. I looked at him and glared when he mentioned the word 'parents'.

"Too bad, I never had any parents. " I answered harshly, squeezing the boy's hand who's holding the water. A pain was washed over in the boy's face. 

" Hey don't hurt my best friend! " (r/n) exclaimed, going to punch me but I dragged (r/n/b) in front of me that made (r/n) punch his so-called best friend.

" Tsk, 'hEy dOn'T hUrT mY bEsT fRieNd' my face! " I exclaimed mimicking (r/n)'s voice. " Don't show your faces to me again and don't even think about bullying anyone, again. " I said releasing (r/n/b)'s hand that made them fall on the floor.