new

✎ Fake You Out  - Twenty One Pilots" ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ, ɪꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀ? "

Fake You Out  - Twenty One Pilots
" ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ, ɪꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀ? "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧ 

»(Y/N)'s P.O.V «

I stood up and stare at the door. A knock was continuously heard one by another one again. I sighed and open the door and saw Shuichi. 

" What do you need? " I questioned. 

" Can I look around? " Shuichi questioned. I think for a while and nod, leading him inside of the room. 

I hold the strap of my bag nervously as Shuichi started walking around inspecting the room. As Shuichi was about to open the first drawer of the bedside cabinet. I stopped him remembering that there is a box in there. 

" Don't look in there...it's umm.. some kind of private stuff. " I said. Shuichi didn't believe for a second but nodded. As Shuichi was walking again, he stepped and stopped at the secret button that made me close my eyes tightly. But nothing happened, the secret closet didn't open. I sighed in relief.

Phew, maybe it didn't open because of my shoe size? or because it is just really my luck?

Shuichi opened the closet at the back, it was full of different kinds of pillows and futons. 

What? It was full of weapons a while ago then now pillows? 

As Shuichi was done expecting all of it he approached me.

" What is your ultimate again? " Shuichi questioned. 

" Lucky Student. The Ultimate Lucky Student. " I answered. Shuichi nodded.

" Nice hairstyle, where did you get the checkered ribbon? It kinda reminds me of Kokichi." Shuichi said pointing at my ribbon. 

" Oh, you noticed? I saw it here in my lab and also it matches my scarf" I said holding up the scarf that I'm wearing.

" Another question, do you ever think why is your lab have a lock? " Shuichi questioned, I shook my head. 

" Okay, I should get going and inspect the other areas. " Shuichi said waving.

" Wait, I'm gonna come with you. I'm already done expecting my lab too. " I said. Shuichi nodded and we head outside, me locking the lab door. We used the stairs to go to the third floor. 

" This must be a lab right? " I questioned. 

" Yes, based on the design, this might be the Ultimate Tennis Pro's lab. " Shuichi explained. 

As we entered the lab, the lab has an entire indoor tennis court. As Miu, Shuichi & Ryoma talked, I walked around the room, inspecting the gadgets in the room. There was a tennis net, tennis balls scattered on the floor, a moving mechanical & a shower room.