Ch. 35: Rage

Ashley's P.O.V

"I'm proud to announce that you darling are pregnant. Congratulations. You are expecting a child."

I felt myself grow pale as my body became numb. It's as if I felt my blood go cold. My jaw dropped instataneously as my brain processed the words that had came out from the doctor's mouth. Pregnant. Pregnant. Pregnant. Is that even possible? There's no way! It can't be. I'm having Diego's child!!! A child with the love of my life. What? Oh my gosh! 

I looked over at Zayn who held a pale face as if he had seen a ghost. All signs of color had completely drained out from his countenance. His eyes held a blank stare is if gravity no longer held him to reality. Chiz. I thought I was bad. Zayn was darn near worse. The boy was almost sweating.

"Zayn.....Zayn!"

"Yea?" He whispered.

"You alright?" I asked.

"I should be asking you that."

"I'm guessing you're the father?" Doc asked looking towards Zayn.

"Actually. No. He's not." I answered quickly.

I began to re process the news when I began to feel clausterophobic, the air in my lungs had now dissapeared. I quickly stood up, only to find my knees grow weak only making me fall back down with Zayn quickly running to my side. 

"Whoah! Take it easy babe." Zayn demanded.

"Just a little dizzy that's all." I informed.

"I recommend you come tomorrow. Unfortunately our specialized Doctor who works in the area of pregnancies is not here today. But it is very important for you dear to come tomorow. She will inform you so much and will guide you through this pregnancy. I am very sorry for the inconvenience." 

I looked over at the doctor simply giving him a small nod as I stood up again successfully. I felt Zayn wrap his arms around my waist hoisting me up in case I fell. We both walked out the doctors office and stepped out to the fresh breeze that the city provided. Breathe Ashley. Just breathe. You got this.

"Did you know about this?" Zayn questioned hysterically.

"NOOO!! I am just as shocked as you are Sir!"

"Wh-What-What are you gonna tell Diego?"

"Oh....I don't know Zaynie."

"What do you mean ya don't know?!"

"What if he dumps me? Wh-What if he gets mad? What if rejects this child? What if he thinks its not his? Which OBVIOUSLY it is! Because he's the only man I've been with! But what if he doesn't believe me. And- and-and what if he asks me to abort?!" I cried.

"Ashley! Calm down!!" Zayn hushed as he held me tight into a hug."Shhh! It's ok. We will get through this. If he by any chance rejects you in any way...I'm here. I will be there for you. Ash....I will darn near take care of the kid as if he were my own kid....got it?"

"Yea.....you would really do that?"

"Anything for my soulmate." Zayn grinned.

_______________________________________________________

Zayn's P.O.V

I was walking down the street towards Diego's house. I had just finished dropping off Ashley who was yet still processing the fact that she was pregnant. I hated to leave her in those conditions when she obviously needed me, but right, I had something very important to do.....and that was, talking to Diego. I approximated his house, anger boiling inside of me. I was beyond pissed. Not only was I pissed because of what he had done last night, but because he left her alone and in pain, plus due to that and his immature acts he has left her pregnant, and I will make sure he takes responsibility, like it or not. At this moment Diego was not my leader. He was just another young adult like me.