Ch. 29: All of Me Wants All Of You

RATED R...SORTA! ENJOY! Theme song: All Of Me- John Legend

Ashley's P.O.V

The morning sunlight peered through my curtains waking me up slowly. I stretched out my body slowly with a smile on my face remembering last nights events. Did that really happen? I turned my body slowly to find a sleeping Diego beside me, looking beautiful as always. I can wake up to this every morning.

"Goodmorning beautiul." Diego mumbled as he opened his eyes to look at me.

"Hi babe." I smiled.

"I can get used to this." He chuckled, grabbing ahold of my waist pressing me tightly against him. "How are ya feeling? You ok?"

I  nodded in response as he kissed my cheek and that's when I noticed my muscles were sore. I seriously just had a workout last night. A good one though. I continued laying there not wishing to get up. Large hands carefully caressed my body, kissing every inch of me soothingly. Suprisingly I wasn't embarrased with the fact that me and Diego were in bed naked. I had gotten used to his body at this point, I think? I began to giggle as Diego left soft kisses up and down my neck and stomach, his hands going up my thigh as his eyes stared into mine with lust. The same lust I was currently experiencing for him.

"How does a shower sound right now?" Diego asked with a smirk.

"I like that idea." I said as I shot him a wink.

"Round 2?" He asked with an evil yet playful grin as his fingers walked up my stomach.

"Round 2 accepted, just can you get my towel for me please?" 

"What for?" He asked curiously.

"To cover myself up!" I said, as I smacked him on the shoulder.

"Babe, I've seen you naked already, and I'm about to re-see you in the shower."

"SO?!" I gasped.

"Fine." Diego said, as he left the bed naked, causing me to cover my eyes as I saw his length. 

"DIEGO!!! COVER YOURSELF!!!!!!" I giggled.

"You're funny. But fine. You can open your eyes now." I heard him say as I re-opened my eyes only to find Diego having my towel wrapped around his waist. "Come and get it." He smirked.

"What! No! Bring it over here!" I whined.

"Nope! I want you to come here and get it." He smirked.

I let out a deep sigh as I moved my stiff legs over the edge of the bed and as I tried to walk over to him my legs collapsed, having me fall on the ground.

"OWW!" I yelled as pain ran through my body. I tried to get up, only for it to be of no use creating more pain. Diego chuckled knowingly and rushed over to pick me up, laying me gently on the bed.

"You did that on purpose!!!!!" I yelled as I slapped his arm.

"I had to make sure I did my job right!" He said in between laughs.

Jerk!

"OMYGOSH!! I can't walk! Everything hurts! Bring me a wheelchair or something! Wait, No! Nevermind. What will the gang think of me when they notice I can't walk!?"

"Don't wory babe. It'll wear off.....Eventually." He chuckled.

"I hate you." I hissed.

"That's not what you said last night." He winked. "You kinda more like moaned stuff."

My eyes widened in shock.

"DIEGO!!!" I gasped as I tried to stand up again, but failed miserably. Diego just burst out in laughter.

"What's so funny? This is your fault!!" I pouted.

"I'm sorry if I'm a little in the big side babe." He chuckled.

"OHHH I've seen bigger!!!" I said as I glared at him which later caused me to run to the bathroom.

I closed the bathroom door behind me, turning the shower on to warm the water. My chest tightening as I absorbed the sight of blood on my mid thighs. I gulped, breath hitching before getting inside the shower. Steam was billowing out from behind the curtain, the heat of the water cascading over my sore muscles and soaking my hair. Suddenly I felt a presence in the same room I was in, his  presence filling in the small space before our wet skin made contact. Large hands caressed my sides, encouraging me back into his body. Kisses pressed to my shoulders as wet wavy hair tickled my neck. I turned in his hold, to see his beautiful face. Bright light brown eyes sparkled at me,  erupting butterflies in my stomach.

"Hello again Beautiful." 

I simply smiled as I reached out around him for the shampoo. I wanted to wash him, feel his toned body beneath my fingertips as I kissed his luscious lips. Yet instead he stole a kiss from my lips before taking the bottle from me, squirting a small amount onto his palm and rubbing his hands together applying it to my hair. He nudged my head to the side, nuzzling into the crook of my neck. I stood as he began to carefully wash my aching body, hoping to ease the discomfort he had caused. He caressed my body, causing me to whimper as his palms gently massaged my body.  His hands skimmed down my sides, taking time to rub over my hips, my stomach, my bottom. We stood under the steamy water, strong arms encircled around my waist as the soap washed away. A gasp escaped my lips as I felt Diego's length near my entrance. His voice reassured me, keeping me pressed to his front as he held me gently. Round 2 here we go. I whimpered as his tips made contact with my entrance, still sore from his last intrusion. As I looked down I saw the blood wash away down the plug hole, Diego not being bothered by it. He's probably used to it I guess. He cuddled me against his naked body, my front being pressed to his chest firmly. He then looked into my eyes, almost pleading and I simply nodded with a smile in reassurance. Diego slowly began pushing into me gently, this time not hurting as much. He whispered sweet things into my ear, my tiring body was held to his, kissing at my neck and over my shoulder. My arm drifted up, hooking around the back of his neck, fingertips pressing into his back. I could feel his hips begin to move swiftly with each thrust, shooting pleasure inside of me. The water still showered over us, soft noises escaping both of our lips.

"Babe, you ok?" Diego breathlessly whispered.

I could feel the intense burning start to spread in my stomach, as he continued thrusting inside of me. I could'nt answer due to the unexplainable feeling so I rested my face on his shoulder as we continued. His alternating speed and pressure left me gasping for breath. But it felt different this time. I was weaker, my weight desperately finding support on his flexed arm as I remained clasping his back. I gripped to his forearm in a desperate attempt to get him to cease his relentless actions. Fingers now fisting his back.

"D-Diego." I whimpered.

We continued for a longer while, my head switching to each of his shoulder, as I bit my lip. Moans escaped our lips, water running down our body. I couldn't grasp reality right now at what was happening. I was in another world. A world with just me and the perfect human in front of me...and it all felt perfect. We wanted each other. All of me wanted him, and all of him wanted me. We were meant to be.

"I love you Ashley. I truly do. You have no idea how long I waited for you." 

A/N: SO WHAT YALL THINK? ANOTHER SEX SCENE KINDA. HAHAHA. SORRY. ANYWHO. THANKS FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH MY NOVEL!!! 9.9K READS OMG MEANS ALOT!!! PLEASE SHARE OUT MY NOVEL. CHECK OUT "HEAVEN CAN WAIT" AS WELLL. OMG. I GRADUATE IN A MONTH. IM FREAKING OUT A BIT. LOL!!! ANYWHO. COMMENT. VOTE. FOLLOW. I LOVE YOU ALLL. YOUR WELCOME FOR UPDATING. AND ILL BE NEEDING IDEAS NOW. ANY SUGGESTIONS TO PUT IN I WILL. PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR IDEAS OF WHAT U WANT FOR IT TO HAPPEN IN MY NOVEL. AND DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE TRAILERS? 

PIC ON THE SIDE OF DIEGO. I HOPE YOU CAN SEE IT. <3

~ASHLEY