Ch. 6: Spark Of Something New

Diego's P.O.V

I stood their in silence not knowing what to say. Everything Bettie had said was true, she had noticed. I was beginning to form strong feeling towards Ashley that I'd never felt before. Never in my life had a been addicted to a girl the way I'm addicted to Ashley, like a drug, like a cigar. Part of my reputation is known by how I'm around chicks and the one night stands I've had. But Ashley...it was different. Worst thing is, my enemy fell eyes upon the same person I did and that's something I won't give up on so easily and neither will he. That's what angered me. The way Ryan looked at her in class with lust and desire. I shook my head trying to get the thought out of my mind.

"Diego?" I heard my sister say.

"Yea...umm. I'll catch you guys later. I'ma walk Ashley home, if she allows me." I said.

I walked away not even giving them a chance to respond. I went out to look for Ashley and wanted to make sure Ryan wasn't with her. I quickly found her sitting on a bench.

"Are you waiting for someone?" I asked.

"Ummm...no."

"Oh? Ashley, I was thinking, can I walk you home?"

"Of course!" She grins.

We had a pleasant conversation as I walked her home. The more I spent time with her the more my feelings for her grew, the more addictive she became, the more desire I had.

"This is it. That's my house." She points out.

She had a nice descent house in the neighborhood. It was a two story white house with big windows and a balcony on one end. 

"So..this is where I say goodbye." I said with a frown.

I got closer to her to the point where our chests met. I heard her uneasy breathing. I obviously made her nervous and that made me chuckle. Her body has an attraction to mine, and that was a good sign so far. I leaned down to give her a quick kiss on her cheek. Darn it! Her luscious lips are just a few inches away from mine. Right before my lips met her cheek a woman opened the front door of her house.

"Ashley!" The lady said.

"Yes Mom!!" Ashley said, blushing.

"Who's your friend?" She asked.

"This is Diego. Diego that's my mom."

"Nice meeting you Mrs. Aguilera." I said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too! Would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Yes! I'd love too!" I smiled.

We walked inside the house and was left in awe. Ashley's mom had a good sense of decoration. Everything matched perfectly and was well organized.

"You two can go do some homework until dinner's ready."

Ashley didn't hesitate. She quickly walked up the stairs, showing me the way to her room.

"This is my room. " She said shyly.

She had a cute cozy room decorating in pink and I noticed her room was linked to the balcony.

"Do you really want to do homework?" She asked interupting my thoughts.

"Honestly, no. It's a friday."

"I know. Me either!"

"ASHLEY! WHERE'S MY.....Oh! Hello." a girl said shockily after storming into Ashley's room.

"Ugh! Diego this is my annoying older sister Daphne. Daphne this is Diego."

"Pleasure to meet you." Daphne said a bit cockily.