Ch. 16: Teardrops Are Falling

Ashley's P.O.V

"What are you doing here?" I spat trying my best to squirm away from his death grip of a hold. 

"In case you haven't noticed sweetheart, this is Grease territory and I am a grease. I just so happened to be walking around the neighborhood when I happened to see your pretty little self in arms of Diego walking inside the club." Dylan chuckles. "Then I remembered that you and I have unfinished business."

"Diego kicked your ass once, he can do it again. For your sake Dylan I suggest you let me go, Diego is waiting for me inside and he's going to notice I've been gone too long." I mutter out in quite a courageous manner, that I'm even surprised my voice hadn't failed me from how scared I was.  

Dylan inches himself closer to me, stroking my cheek with one of his hands but I flinch away from him.  This man has scarred me in a way I don't like and if I thought Ryan was the most terrible person, I can say now that I was wrong. Dylan was a pig. 

"Indeed he will and I can't wait for him to start looking for you." He smirks. "But I'm pretty sure he's a bit occupied to even notice your absence and that buys me time." 

"What do you mean?" I hiss. 

"Diego will notice you are gone once his needs are soothed first. He's always busy with broad's here at the club, if you know what I mean." His words hit me like a ton of bricks and I know exactly what he means by them. 

"He's changed." I spat. 

"Diego never changes." He snickers. "He's always been one to have fuck buddies everywhere, unless-" Pause.  "You're the exception." He says, but it seems like his own words made him realize something and I notice this by the way his eyes widen when he looks over at me and then smirks. 

"Exception?"

Dylan leans in closer to me, his lips pressing down to my ear and whispers. "Now tell me, what are you to Diego?"

I scrunch my nose up at his terrible alcoholic smell and try my best to shift myself away from him as much as possible. I decide to not answer his question because I myself don't know, and I can't even think of a good enough lie to tell him, what if I answer wrong and cause more trouble?

"Cat got your tongue sweetheart?" He laughs. "Well let me do all the talking in telling you all the dirty little things I wish to do to you. A square like you should be enlightened."

"Don't you dare touch me." 

"How can I not touch a pretty little thing like you, you're quite the angel aren't you?" He hums. "I promise you I won't be all too rough on you, I just need my needs to be pleasured."

"No." I plead, my eyes widening at what he was planning to do to me. No matter how brave of an act I can pull off well ever remove the true fear of knowing you can possibly get taken advantage of.  "Why are you doing this? You're fucking sick, you're a pig, no wonder you were kicked out of the Jets."

Anger flooded through Dylan's eyes instantly at my words causing his hand to fly up and smack me hard across the cheek, causing me to screech in pain.

"Listen well and clearly." Dylan growls as he grabs my face, his fingers pressing tight into the sides of my cheeks. I winced as his fingers dug into the area where he had slapped me. "Do you have any idea of who the leader of all the Greasers was before Diego?"

I shake my head and whimper from his hold as the pain only becomes more stronger. 

"Me! That bastard took my role, replacing me from my place two years ago and all this time I've been waiting, waiting for my revenge, to become the leader I once was, and guess what?" Pause. "You CAME ALONG!" Dylan laughs. "You my dear, are going to make things easier for me."