Chapter 4 : Call it Love At First Sight

Ashley's P.O.V

I tried not to blush at the mention of his name. I didn't know why I was feeling the way I felt, especially with the fact that I didn't know this guy. But whatever the feeling was, was making me nervous and I only hoped my blushing wasn't noticeable.

"So that's Diego." I uttered out.

"Yup. That's him. The one and only Diego Boneta, leader of not only the Wolverines, but of every Greaser gang there is around here."

"Wow." I gasped in awe, such responsibility at such a young age.

The Greaser named Diego finally reached us and stood in between Danny and Johnny, and right across from me. I felt myself shiver just having his presence in front of me.

"Aye Diego! My man!" Johnny greeted. 

"What's buzzzzinnn?" Danny added.

"What's up gang? Hey girls." Diego smiled.

God, that smile. That sweet smile that made him look even more handsomer.

"Hello Diego." I heard Bonnie, Marilyn, and Toni say.

Goodness. His voice was beautiful and that smile I tell ya was to die for.

Diego's eyes then flicker to mine and he just stares at me before giving me a warm welcoming smile.

"Hello. I believe I haven't seen you before, what's your name?" Diego asked, as his eyes met mine with full concentration for the first time.

Something about the way his light brown orbs met with mine, made my knees go weak instantly, my stomach get queasy, and my lungs learned to stop breathing. How lovely. 

"H-h-hi!" I stuttered. "I'm Ashley." 

Diego smiles at me, clearly amused as he looks at me. "And I'm Diego."

"This here, is our new student and new member of the Black Widows." I heard Danny tell Diego before I even had the chance to reply to him.

"I've been hearing about you around school. It's nice to finally meet you." Diego smiles warmly, as his eyes continue to never leave my own.

"Same here." I said as I felt myself blush again.

Boy, was I nervous, and the fact that Diego wouldn't take his eyes off me didn't help. I felt so vulnerable in his presence. His eyes mezmerizing my brain like literally. All of a sudden the bell rang, signaling snack was over and we had to head to third period. I took out my schedule from my back pocket and read that I had Pre-Cal in room 303 with Mr. Le.

"Do you need help looking for your third period?" Toni asked me.

"Yes PLEASE!" I groaned. "I don't know my way around much."

"I'll show you around." Diego volunteered as he looked at me curiously.

"Okay then. Ashley just in case I don't see you later, just meet us here. Alright?" Toni said.

"Alright. I'll meet you here." I nodded. "Bye guys! See you at lunch."

"Bye!" I heard Bonnie and Marilyn say as they walked away with Toni.

"Bye babe." Johnny said, giving me a suffocating hug.

What am I going to do about him.

"Bye Ashley. See you later, gator." Danny said.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"C'mon. Let's go. I don't think you want to be late to class, do you?" Diego questioned, as he cocked an eyebrow.